[Image: manningabsolute1_zps81bd75f0.jpeg]
[Image: elwaycrown_zps97586b64.jpeg]
[Image: favresweetspot_zps33fecd9c.jpeg]
[Image: kaepcrown_zps18c11c1e.jpeg]
[Image: wilsoncertified_zps14027fba.jpeg]
[Image: williamstopps_zpsda63007c.jpeg]
[Image: bellcertified_zpse7b353b4.jpeg]
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

RE: Broncos/Packers/Seahawks/Niners/Cowboys/Steelers fans will like this mail day
damn nice adds, love the Wilson..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

RE: Broncos/Packers/Seahawks/Niners/Cowboys/Steelers fans will like this mail day
lol…i'm shocked you love the wilson Smile
(11-23-2013, 02:46 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: damn nice adds, love the Wilson..
My Flickr

I'm not fond of wasting my time with folks who can't bother replying to trades or pms. If I don't reply, you're probably on the ignore list.

haha yeah, I'm predictable..
If you have less than 15 successful trades here on Beckett, you will have to send first.
[Image: yyIxU.png]
Always looking for any Seahawks, especially Russell Wilson, Earl Thomas and Beastmode!

yeah, when i see an id of who replies to me, i generally have an idea of what i can expect to see in a trade request or comments…kinda like that, as it generally makes trading easier
(11-23-2013, 03:18 PM)hhh tgt Wrote: haha yeah, I'm predictable..
My Flickr

Is that leeway gonna be for trade? Love the favre btw Tongue
*elway
Collecting: Crede, Luck, Tannehill, Osweiler, Cobb

Revolving signature

lol…shocked you love the favre…both of those are in the org
(11-23-2013, 03:57 PM)chasescardcave Wrote: Is that leeway gonna be for trade? Love the favre btw Tongue
*elway
My Flickr

That Manning Absolute is awesome. Gonna be hard to get the Black /10 for my set lol.
Looking for 2012 Absolute Spectrum Autos - Black, Platinum, and Gold

[Image: 20150629_210309_zpsalzkkfdi.jpg]
Bucket Link
http://s924.photobucket.com/user/dylan1018/library/?sort=6&page=1

Thanks. Yeah it'll be a challenge as are most manning autos as a bronco these days
(11-23-2013, 11:21 PM)dylan1018 Wrote: That Manning Absolute is awesome. Gonna be hard to get the Black /10 for my set lol.
My Flickr

Pretty awsome cards there.
(11-23-2013, 12:55 PM)ft28jags Wrote: [Image: manningabsolute1_zps81bd75f0.jpeg]
[Image: elwaycrown_zps97586b64.jpeg]
[Image: favresweetspot_zps33fecd9c.jpeg]
[Image: kaepcrown_zps18c11c1e.jpeg]
[Image: wilsoncertified_zps14027fba.jpeg]
[Image: williamstopps_zpsda63007c.jpeg]
[Image: bellcertified_zpse7b353b4.jpeg]
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos