`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
is there a way to check all members trading lists at once?

is there a way to check all members trading lists at once?
i'm interested in buying some Canseco cards and thought it would be great if i could search all the members files for Canseco they have. Is that possible to do?
For the wages of sin is death, but the free gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord. Romans 6:23 - Questions about this? PM ME! Smile
www.TanManBaseballFan.com
Do you have rare Jose Canseco cards? Let me know!
Author of Confessions of a Baseball Card Addict

RE: is there a way to check all members trading lists at once?
(11-23-2013, 11:03 AM)mouschi3 Wrote: i'm interested in buying some Canseco cards and thought it would be great if i could search all the members files for Canseco they have. Is that possible to do?
You can but you have to do it one card at a time. Go to the Price Guide and do a search for a card. When you find it go down the page to the C2C EXCHANGE. There you will find a listing of everboby that has the card listed as Trade Away.

K

I don't think so anymore. The old old site used to provide a list of all users that had something on your wantlist. That was the best.
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

(11-23-2013, 11:14 AM)bunk27 Wrote: I don't think so anymore. The old old site used to provide a list of all users that had something on your wantlist. That was the best.
This is what I've been wanting forever! That way I can see if anyone has any rare wants with ease. I hope they bring this back.

(11-23-2013, 11:26 AM)jblaze1718 Wrote: This is what I've been wanting forever! That way I can see if anyone has any rare wants with ease. I hope they bring this back.
I hear ya, it is the only thing I want for trading
[Image: bZcet.png]
(Banner by jbel4331)
Adam Dunn Super Collector.

Try this as an example:

http://www.beckett.com/baseball/2010/bow...au-7593429
Then scroll to where you see C2C Xchange, any cards that are public in an org will show up. It's probably the only way to see who has something as long as the card is public.
I have a fair amount of his cards on xcel at the moment. If you know what you need maybe I can help.
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

The biggest problem I am having now is that I can not access ORG for trades in a lot of cases..spins and spins and throws me back to trade page..
Especially large ORG for trading..
It seems to be getting worse lately and this weekend, I have not been able to complete a trade because I can not add cards.
PM to Beckett and Help forum = zero help or acknowledgement..
And this is Saturday AM early and now at 0600 on Sunday AM..
They use to say it was the busy site times, but I do not even see that anymore,,it is all the time..
Anyone else having this issue lately.??

(11-24-2013, 06:53 AM)bonds20001 Wrote: Anyone else having this issue lately.??
Everything was good until yesterday. See that the home screen changed...you know what happens alot of times when there is some update/change. Hopefully they can get it fixed quickly as I have been really happy with the speed change last month or so.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

I am sorry to hijack the thread....but trading has become laborious. You may be right..changes in one area affect the others..
ORG speed, adding and editing cards is very good..
OH well...after 20 min of spinning, I was able to add 10 cards to a trade..
Another trade..I'll have to cancel..been trying to add for 1 week..