`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Michael Buffer

2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Michael Buffer
Hey everyone! Hope you're all doing well!

When I sold my collection back in June, I kept a Troy Tulowitzki auto and my 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Michael Buffer cards. I have one of each of the non-1/1's; well, almost. I'm still waiting for my redemption for the Michael Buffer relic. Has anyone else redeemed for one and is still waiting?

I just checked my redemption account, and of course it says "pending" beside it. I want that card. *lol*

I know this question has been asked before, but what is an appropriate amount of time to wait for a redemption before you give up on it? Is my Michael Buffer card a lost cause considering it's from a 2012 release?? I don't really want to request a replacement card though.

Come the new year I'm probably going to get back into collecting. I kinda regret selling my cards, but the extra cash did come in handy in terms of paying for an apartment for a year and getting a cool cellphone.

Again, hope everyone is doing well. Talk soon!!!

RE: 2012 Topps Allen and Ginter Michael Buffer
3 months is when u can request a new replacement. Just call topps and tell them. Then tell them what u would like as a replacement. Hope this helps. Thanks.

I've heard of people waiting years for their redemptions that they really wanted.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

I called about some 2012 ginter relics and autos and they said many of them are waiting to framed. If you have any buffer ginter stuff you would like to trade, even the used red. contact me I am collecting everything 2012 Ginter I can get my hands on. Thanks and I hope that helps