`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
2014 Press Pass Hobby Box
11-23-2013, 02:20 PM
RE: 2014 Press Pass Hobby Box
how did you do with the hobby box you got from me?

(08-06-2014 11:33 AM)jaykayzee Wrote:  Don't confuse "not valuable" with "not collectible".
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-23-2013, 03:29 PM
(11-23-2013 02:20 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  how did you do with the hobby box you got from me?

I did pretty good, friend...I don't know why I didn't post the break as I usually do? I'm curious now as to why I forgot to do so. Anyhow, I pulled a Ryan Truex Auto/10 and two Burning Rubber cards...a Tony Stewart and a Jimmie Johnson, all of which have new happy homes now. I also pulled a Kyle Busch SP insert for my set, a Cyan parallel/35, and several B&W parallels...many of which were PCs. I was very pleased with the break! And the trades that I was able to make from it have benefited several of my Driver PCs.

I hope I at least remembered to PM you to let you know I received the box and thank you for it...I did, didn't I? Either way...thank you again for selling me the box. And once again, I am very pleased the $$ went to a great cause!

COLLECTING: All StL Cardinals -- R. Howard, L. Harrell, B. DeWitt, B. Ziegler -- NASCAR: R. Wallace, J. McMurray, C. Bowyer, Dillon Bros, D. Pearson -- Political Cards & Inserts -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- SA Spurs: D. Robinson, T. Duncan, K. Leonard
11-26-2013, 05:00 PM
Nice kahne stuff

[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK