`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
I can't take this any more. Done trading for a while.

RE: I can't take this any more. Done trading for a while.
Yea! Thats what I said!
Wants:
2006 Bowman Sterling Red Refractors #RB1 JSY Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 SP Authentic Rookie Autographed NFL Logo Patches #252 JSY AU Reggie Bush 1/1
2006 Topps Red Hot Rookies Autographs #RB Reggie Bush/10

Well you could start only doing highend trades and send insured if your budget allows it. If the person steals from you again at least you're covered.
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(11-23-2013, 12:32 AM)bgt masters of tikid Wrote: Well you could start only doing highend trades and send insured if your budget allows it. If the person steals from you again at least you're covered.
I suppose ... but if the basic functions are this effed up, I can only imagine what actually trying to get them to cut me a check would be like.

I think I'll just retire. That way, I get in the Hall of Fame quicker.

(11-23-2013, 12:34 AM)rjcj2017 Wrote: I suppose ... but if the basic functions are this effed up, I can only imagine what actually trying to get them to cut me a check would be like.

I think I'll just retire. That way, I get in the Hall of Fame quicker.
Feel your pain. I lost about $500 worth of stuff one Christmas. Never had another package mailed to my house, and never had a problem again, except with out going mail.
Trying to finish these sets:
1999 Upper Deck Strike Force Quantum /100
2000 Score Complete Players Green/ Blue
2000 Leaf Piece of the Game Preview 4th Down Isaac Bruce
2008 Premier NFL Equipment /25 John Elway

Let me know if you have any available.

In all honesty, I do not drop my packages off at the post office anymore. I ship through a shipping company, which cost me a bit more, but since I've switched to it, I havent lost any items. The people are also a lot nicer than my local USPS branch, including the New Orleans main branch. My postman is extremely nice and he actually collects vintage football, which I help him out with from time to time. He also looks out for me because he knows a few times a week I get these yellow envelopes LOL
[Image: 0a0d6456-0c97-44b9-873b-79f839312664_zpstsdq3axa.jpg]

(11-23-2013, 09:29 AM)duch2izback Wrote: My postman is extremely nice and he actually collects vintage football, which I help him out with from time to time. He also looks out for me because he knows a few times a week I get these yellow envelopes LOL
This! With the emphasis on helping him out from time to time. Nothing speaks bigger volumes than a nice unexpected gift from time to time. It goes a looonng way. I have the lady at the counter of my PO who I gave a JJ Watt auto to. It cost me $20 and she loves JJ and now when ever I walk in she runs to the back and grabs my stuff even if there are 20 people in line ahead of me lol My old driver, before I got the PO box, would hand deliver my packages and if no one answered he would try again on his way back from his route and it was because of $100 Christmas present each year lol
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

(11-23-2013, 09:14 AM)Marinocollector Wrote: Feel your pain. I lost about $500 worth of stuff one Christmas. Never had another package mailed to my house, and never had a problem again, except with out going mail.
Man, sorry to hear that.

And damn, that's a whole other topic ... the holidays.

I waited in two different lines last Christmas season at about 45 minutes apiece, and the general dooshiness of not only the employees — one guy actually helped some dingbat lady wrap and package all her stuff, it took them like 30 minutes and there were only two other windows open — but the public in general was very, very uninspiring.

So even if this latest BS hadn't happened, I would still be taking a nice, long break until after the new year at a minimum anyway.