`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
becoming a supercollector

becoming a supercollector
hello collectors if anyone has any and all Nolan Ryan base inserts numbered cards along with Mariano Rivera base inserts numbered cards feel free to shoot me a offer im trying to acquire as many as possible

RE: becoming a supercollector
(11-22-2013, 12:30 PM)paynetrain34 Wrote: hello collectors if anyone has any and all Nolan Ryan base inserts numbered cards feel free to shoot me a offer im trying to acquire as many as possible
I'm a SuperCollector of Nolan Ryan too!! But just Nolan Ryan. I've been collecting just Nolan Ryan since the Summer of 1990. And I started SuperCollecting BGS/BVG Graded Nolan Ryans in 2002.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Nolan is my all time favorite player im coming to realize that I want to concentrate on getting as many of his cards as possible ive been collecting him since I was a child

I've got a copy of the Update Post Season Heroes (paper, not Chrome) as well as one of the Looney Tunes (Nolan & Bugs Bunny) from back in the 90's. The Looney Tunes card I have isn't listed in Beckett, but it's available FT if you're interested.
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Got some nice Riveras. Sent an offer over.

(11-22-2013, 12:30 PM)paynetrain34 Wrote: hello collectors if anyone has any and all Nolan Ryan base inserts numbered cards along with Mariano Rivera base inserts numbered cards feel free to shoot me a offer im trying to acquire as many as possible
i posted a few ryans and riveras yesterday...check me please! im looking for cabrera and have my wants posted
Miguel Cabrera SUPER COLLECTOR in the works!!!!
[Image: MiguelCabrera8.jpg]

trade bump

I have about 40+ Mariano Rivera and 100+ of the Express listed for trade in the org. I also have a bunch of Rivera I just haven't put in yet. Take a look and see if it's anything you want.

Thank you,
Rob