`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pele auto

Pele auto
taking a shot on here. but looking for the Pele auto that was in this years i believe Tier 1, ginter or Trip threads.
i have a Harper and Koufax auto. i would use both towards it. thanks

RE: Pele auto
(11-21-2013, 04:06 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: taking a shot on here. but looking for the Pele auto that was in this years i believe Tier 1, ginter or Trip threads.
i have a Harper and Koufax auto. i would use both towards it. thanks
"Go big or go home....." Good luck Joe...

Didn't he have one in archives too? I think I remember it being on the '75 topps design... Sharp looking card.

Good luck pele hunting!
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

thanks all!! i played soccer all my life, and still til this day!! granted i am now living it through my girls. he was my hero growing up. watching him play for Brazil during the World Cup. and seeing him in that one movie with Stallone when they are all in camp. i think it was called Victory!! lol!!

I have the pele ginter auto. Pm with which koufax n harper autos you have.
[Image: angelsbanner.jpg]

(11-22-2013, 03:36 AM)elfeo013 Wrote: I have the pele ginter auto. Pm with which koufax n harper autos you have.
pm sent. thanks

(11-21-2013, 04:43 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Didn't he have one in archives too? I think I remember it being on the '75 topps design... Sharp looking card.

Good luck pele hunting!

I never saw it officially listed on a checklist but I saw one with my own eyes since someone pulled it from a box at the LCS

(11-22-2013, 12:36 PM)rentzington Wrote: I never saw it officially listed on a checklist but I saw one with my own eyes since someone pulled it from a box at the LCS
yeah they r pretty scarce. been a fan of his when i was little. thanks

(11-22-2013, 01:20 PM)snappyjoe75 Wrote: yeah they r pretty scarce. been a fan of his when i was little. thanks

Ive been trying desperately to get one of this years but they all cost too much.
I remember seeing a movie when I was a kid about him training some teenager to play soccer, thats where i learned about the bicycle kick...and hurt myself numerous times trying to do it

Hope you can get the auto you want

(11-22-2013, 02:28 PM)rentzington Wrote: Ive been trying desperately to get one of this years but they all cost too much.
I remember seeing a movie when I was a kid about him training some teenager to play soccer, thats where i learned about the bicycle kick...and hurt myself numerous times trying to do it

Hope you can get the auto you want
Haha, what kid who loved soccer didn't want to learn the bike kick.
He was also in the movie Victory with Stallone. Good times!! Lol