`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Open Message #2 For My Trade Partners

Open Message #2 For My Trade Partners
I understand there is some confusion regarding my recent trades with several members, and the fact that my end has not been recieved by most of you. Please be assured that the delay in shipping was not planned but rather out of necessity. I recently became unemployed again ( second time since July) and as such, simply have not had the finances available to deal with shipping. I just want everyone to know as well, I have not been ignoring your messages, or the situation, but simply put, I've been so stressed and busy trying to find new work while dealing with Government agencies, that I've simply been forgetting to reply to anyone.
As I told Randi in a PM, I'm hoping to ship all trades out by next Wednesday, then any future trades will carry a "Ship First" on my end, to ensure everyone remains happy.
Again my friends, I do apologise for not contacting anyone sooner, and I hope everyone understands somewhat, the ordeal this past 6 weeks has been!
[Image: opiebanner.png]

Thanks to Tha Penguin for the banner!
Always looking for Senators and Canucks cards.

Opie's Senators Collection: 4036/14396 28.3%, according to Beckett's database

RE: Open Message #2 For My Trade Partners
Sorry to hear man, good luck. I'm sure everyone here will understand
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

Not sure why, but I typed confusion, when it shourl be CONCERN....

Stress typing! It's all good
Collecting
1. Mike Richter - 475/1641 28%
2. Eric Selleck - 21/30 70% (Incl. 1 Select Cracked Ice Not Listed)
3. Jeff Hoggan - 6/106 6%(Incl. 1 German Printing Plate Not Listed)
4. Guy Fieri - 9/19 47%
5. Sets - Listed in my organize, PC/Set Wants

thats sucks man i hope you get back on your feet

No problem, I know we have a trade pending and i'm not worried about it. You've been a valued member around here for a long time and sometimes *gasp* life is more important than cards Smile take you're time and good luck with everything.
Looking for: Brandon Nolan, Manon Rheaume
Trilogy Ice Scripts / Ultimate Collection Premium Patches
2011-12 Upper Deck Ice / 2008-09 Upper Deck Ice
1995-96 Bowman / 1995-96 Select Certified / 1995-96 Playoff 1 on 1
2014-15 Upper Deck MVP / 2005-06 Upper Deck Ice Fresh Ice Patches

I haven't had traded with you personally but the fact that you are owning up to the delays that are arising is a class act man! most people wouldnt care to try and inform their trading partners and just let them wait it out. Hope things turn around for you shortly and wish you the best going forward bud!

Thanks guys! I knew my friends would understand. Oh, and Dnj...I looked through your org. so don't be surprised if you get a trade request once all this mess is cleared up on my end...one question though, but are you anywhere near Abbotsford, BC? You look VERY familiar!

(11-22-2013, 02:19 AM)opierocks Wrote: Thanks guys! I knew my friends would understand. Oh, and Dnj...I looked through your org. so don't be surprised if you get a trade request once all this mess is cleared up on my end...one question though, but are you anywhere near Abbotsford, BC? You look VERY familiar!
Sounds good man i am always up for a trade! And i am not i am actually down in Florida but have some great friends/trading partners up in bc with are always around the local shows and all that fun stuff so maybe you heard the username that way?? I do a lot of customs as well (Especially for the BC guys) so that may be it Smile

(11-22-2013, 03:40 AM)Dnj_cards Wrote: Sounds good man i am always up for a trade! And i am not i am actually down in Florida but have some great friends/trading partners up in bc with are always around the local shows and all that fun stuff so maybe you heard the username that way?? I do a lot of customs as well (Especially for the BC guys) so that may be it Smile
No man, it's not the name, it's the face....I swear to God you've got a twin up here, 'cuz I'm 98% positive I served him in my bar not too long ago!