`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Topps High Number Heritage

RE: Topps High Number Heritage
Managed to get one even though the website was definitely fighting me. Hope to pull a nice auto.
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

I've been trying since right before 10 they need a better server

I can't get through. This sucks.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(11-21-2013, 12:23 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I can't get through. This sucks.
Keep trying I finally got to the checkout page for my 2 boxes

I got to the check out but it keeps saying unable to complete order.
Got it! Was worried they sold out already.

(11-21-2013, 12:36 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I got to the check out but it keeps saying unable to complete order.
Got it! Was worried they sold out already.
That was happening to me ... Have to jump through some hoops ... Make sure you enter your phone # .... That tied me up for a while.
It's confusing, the topps site says its limited print run (100) or is the (100) in the description the # of cards in the box?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

This product isn't exactly for me but I like the concept Topps putting out a product with limited production! Too much crap is over produced.
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

(11-21-2013, 12:10 PM)glassnickels Wrote: Managed to get one even though the website was definitely fighting me. Hope to pull a nice auto.
Last year, I pulled one of my best autos from this HN set ... Andy Pettitte /10 ... That was a fortunate pull, IMO.

[Image: null_zps49700a97.jpg]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-21-2013, 12:50 PM)iconms Wrote: This product isn't exactly for me but I like the concept Topps putting out a product with limited production! Too much crap is over produced.
I love the limited run set concept! Too bad there are so many people that get there hands on a bunch of them and then mark them up huge. I really want a 2012 set but I refuse to pay what they cost right now.

(11-21-2013, 12:59 PM)Haze28 Wrote: I love the limited run set concept! Too bad there are so many people that get there hands on a bunch of them and then mark them up huge. I really want a 2012 set but I refuse to pay what they cost right now.
Probably because of the Harper Rookie card. The BV for that is waaaay higher than what the box sold for .... Reminds me of the old Topps Update boxes. They were like 14 bucks when the came out, but some of those little boxes went skyhigh with a hot rookie. (83, 84?) If there's a pattern, wait about 15 years and the 2012 Heritage HN sets will settle down Smile