`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 2.33 Average
McGloin Autos

RE: McGloin Autos
(11-21-2013, 10:21 PM)ugameck Wrote: You know - watching Stafford in college, you knew he'd be NFL quality. Couldn't say the same about Bradford or McCoy, Clausen, etc...

Stafford would walk to the line...go through the motions, then call his own audibles. I've not seen a UGA QB do that in any recent memory (or any Big 12/PAC 10-12 QB). Everyone walks to the line, barks out some things - then looks to the sideline.

Stafford never did. He called his own plays.
I literally would not trade him for any other QB in the NFL. Seriously.

I'm 38 years old, and in my 25 years or so as a sports fan, the Lions have never had a QB as good as he is.

Can anyone tell me where these sets /15 are being redeemed from? I can't find info anywhere on them and UD on facebook wont reply to me.

Edit: I didnt know this but there are redemption cards inserted into 2013 Upper Deck.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com

Doesn't say much - but completely legit:
http://upperdeckblog.com/2013/11/brag-ph...hing-fire/
[Image: bbd5_1.jpg][Image: beachebay3-1.jpg]

Yea, I found the guy that bought the one for $7 and then sold it for $260. Thats him in that article and thanks to me, asking UD about the card, they got together and got that blog out.

The card is definitely legit. I then didn't know where they were coming from which turns out just regular UD boxes. Im going to assume McGloin will have autos in SP Authentic by what that article says. If so, Im glad there will be more than 15 of them out there.
Penn State Auto Collection

www.PSUAutoCollection.yolasite.com