`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
OT: XBox One

RE: OT: XBox One
About 8 or 9 yrs ago I was at a yard sale and they had an old atari 2600 and a Coleco Vison with tons of games. Still kick myself every once in a while as to why I did not pick them up. A few nights of playing them would have been worth the $20. Cheaper than going to the movies once!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(11-19-2013, 01:41 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: About 8 or 9 yrs ago I was at a yard sale and they had an old atari 2600 and a Coleco Vison with tons of games. Still kick myself every once in a while as to why I did not pick them up. A few nights of playing them would have been worth the $20. Cheaper than going to the movies once!
That was probably my box that you saw being sold Sad I regret ever selling my atari and games! Battletanks was the shiz.

I still have a working NES!
[Image: Pinstripe2.jpg]
I need 2007 & 2008 Topps Sterling Base Cards #/250
My Bucket

I've got an xbox one coming from the brown truck Friday
I've still got my old Atari in a closet but none of my tv's have the connections it uses, my old nes and genesis got sold when I moved out to go to school ...thankfully my mom didn't want to sell the Atari

(11-19-2013, 12:32 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: im still rocking a ps2. i plan on buying a ps3 around christmas, with a huge bundle of games, for far less than a ps4

then again, i never have time to play my ps2.
Same here, my ps2 games i love cant be played on any other system so just kept it and never upgraded. Getting a ps3 when people start bundling them with their games to get rid of them!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I'm a big vintage gamer. I currently have a setup where I can play any of my 13 or so different consoles on one of two TVs. I do have a 360 and PS3 hooked up as well...but my vintage consoles get the most play by far. And my game collection honestly rivals my card collection...in value, not number. Before I got back into card collecting a few years ago...vintage game collecting was my main hobby. There is nothing like a trip down memory lane and 2-button controller in hand. Anybody remember Base Wars? My first...and still high on my list...baseball video game.

I'll probably get a PS4 eventually...and later an XBOX One. But like a lot of you, I'm going to wait till the bugs get fixed...and maybe a price drop or two. I envy the day-one gamers...but my wallet isn't that fat. Smile
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

(11-19-2013, 11:27 PM)Mikarlo Wrote: I'll probably get a PS4 eventually...and later an XBOX One. But like a lot of you, I'm going to wait till the bugs get fixed...and maybe a price drop or two. I envy the day-one gamers...but my wallet isn't that fat. Smile
my wallets not that fat. traded in a bunch of old stuff and stopped busting wax lol.
[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

I supposedly have an XboxOne coming on Friday but not sure if it will show up since the traacking is not updating. If it comes after it's going back as we won;t be home to sign for it Sad
We also ordered a PS4 but we had it sent to Cy's nephews in CA and we'll have to wait until the next batch is available.
I am super bummed that WatchDogs got pushed back almost a year Sad
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

Evening news here in town just did a story on two local game stores that got busted into last night, next-gen consoles & games stolen, phone wires cut, surveillance stolen, etc, etc...

Funny thing is, with easily traceable serial numbers...these consoles will never be able to be played online from what I understand. Not sure that matters to the thieves...but the poor folks who end up with one of them are going to be in for a very unpleasant surprise! lol
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

I've kept all my systems over the years. I have a NES, Super NES, Genesis, Game Gear, Game Boy Color, N64, PS2, Nintendo DS, Wii, and a PS3. I had a PS1 and PSP, but sold them to a friend. I'd like a PS4 at some point, but I never get a chance to play my PS3 as it is.