`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
One pack of Topps Chrome and an amazing trade.

One pack of Topps Chrome and an amazing trade.
Was hanging out at the LCS watching football and ended up buying a box of a Panini football product, something that I haven't done in a long time. It was a blah box to me but one of the other guys that was there had a little interest in a couple of the hits. After talking a while I traded him all three hits from the box and a little cash for this.

[Image: B66FCD41-0B7D-4452-ACBD-AB07E5D1EB4D-605...2a0299.jpg]

[Image: 1380AD9E-88C3-41E1-BEFC-20A10D90FDB6-605...0c0462.jpg]

And before I left I grabbed a couple one touches and a single pack of Chrome and I think I beat the odds on this one lol.

[Image: 3E3CE8D6-7C97-4F39-8D99-AEDFD789DA1E-605...918f04.jpg]

Very happy to finally get a Yelich auto and super excited about the Chipper!
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

RE: One pack of Topps Chrome and an amazing trade.
Wow that's great, congrats
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

Nice Chipper! Do you remember what football you had to give up for it? Must of been half way decent.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

(11-18-2013, 04:33 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Nice Chipper! Do you remember what football you had to give up for it? Must of been half way decent.
It was 2012 Panini Prominence, a Brandon Weeden manufactured patch auto, Russell Wilson game used card and some Oakland Rookie WR autograph. Decent cards but nothing crazy. I think they might total up to about 35 bucks if I sold them on eBay.

That Chipper is awesome. Congratulations on the Yelich auto.

Nice cards. This has got to be one of the best card stores on earth based on your hits

Congrats and way to work it the way it's ment! Awesome Chipper and that Yelish is a keeper. Thanks for sharing.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

Chipper is awesome! I am kinda starting a Yelich infacuation so two thumbs up on that pull! Congrats
[Image: OKimtze.png]

(11-18-2013, 07:19 PM)rentzington Wrote: Nice cards. This has got to be one of the best card stores on earth based on your hits
Thanks, I just wish I could get my hands on some of the bigger hits that have been pulled from this place. The Trout bat knob from Tier One was pulled here, the Andrew Luck autograph superfractor, a bunch of crazy stuff from Triple Threads this year so far and so many unreal hits from basketball and what not. It's almost like the manufacturers hook them up because of how much product they move. Not sure if the companies do that but I wouldn't be surprised.

(11-19-2013, 01:30 AM)Haze28 Wrote: It's almost like the manufacturers hook them up because of how much product they move. Not sure if the companies do that but I wouldn't be surprised.
I think to a certin extent that they do indeed send some stuff to high volume shops / purchasers (they do know what is in every box before they send it). However, because of the amount of product, the odds of something special are shifted in thier favor....so the law of averages is on thier side.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.