`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 10 Vote(s) - 3.6 Average
Post Here If You Have Your Wants Marked

Post Here If You Have Your Wants Marked
I saw this on the football boards and thought it would be a good idea for this board.

Make a post here if you have your wants marked in your organize and want to trade so other people know and we can all help each other out.

EDIT: Please make sure you have them marked as wants and also marked under the column trade for so that when someone looks for them they come up with the stars on the trade page.

RE: Post Here If You Have Your Wants Marked
Yankee Prospect Wants are marked.

Set needs are not. Usually only work on 1 set at a time as I can. Too Yankee PC projects in the works to clutter all my trades.

But my 2013 Topps Chrome Update base set needs are listed here \/ \/
>> http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1549588.html <<

any help would be greatly appreciated

All marked in my org with the exception of certain Red Sox Auto's.
Good Post.
Thanks,
Rob

All base set needs (about 3000) ranging in years from 79 to present marked
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Robbins- I have about 30 cards you have marked as wants but didn't see anything I could use. It was a total BV over $100 and I'm mainly looking for football but anything that downsizes to HOFer stuff

rmpaq- let me know when your package arrives I know shipping is slow across the border

(11-18-2013, 01:45 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: Robbins- I have about 30 cards you have marked as wants but didn't see anything I could use. It was a total BV over $100 and I'm mainly looking for football but anything that downsizes to HOFer stuff

rmpaq- let me know when your package arrives I know shipping is slow across the border
No worries---I know sometimes 5 days, sometimes 2 weeks!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(11-18-2013, 01:04 PM)jeremy112482 Wrote: I saw this on the football boards and thought it would be a good idea for this board.

Make a post here if you have your wants marked in your organize and want to trade so other people know and we can all help each other out.
Marking the wants column does not work. You need to mark the trade for and trade away columns for anything to happen.

K

(11-18-2013, 01:59 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Marking the wants column does not work. You need to mark the trade for and trade away columns for anything to happen.

K
I meant to include that I shouldn't just figure everyone knows. thanks for reminding me and I'll edit the OP

(11-18-2013, 01:59 PM)ktcardshop Wrote: Marking the wants column does not work. You need to mark the trade for and trade away columns for anything to happen.

K
I've always marked "want" and "trade for" just to be on the safe side.

All my PC players and Trophy projects are marked...

I still do have a few stragglers though from old sets that I've already completed. They are not organized in the right folder and are in "no man's land" so it's a pain to track them down and correct.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

All my Kershaw wants are marked. Lots of base cards, especially 2013 base.
[Image: Jones%20Kershaw_zpswfyrmlav.jpg]