`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I'm looking for autos of players in Notre Dame uniforms

I'm looking for autos of players in Notre Dame uniforms
I'm looking for certified autographs of players in Notre Dame uniforms. I have a lot of autos of other teams to trade but the ones I'm looking for must be in Notre Dame uniforms. I also have Irish autos to trade LMK who you are looking for thanks.

RE: I'm looking for autos of players in Notre Dame uniforms
i have a 2007 press pass Darius Walker rookie autograph card.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

I did not see in your org I would need more info thanks.

Are you interested in Golden Tate? I do have some stuff of his in college uni
[Image: 5SA2MuI.jpg?2]

http://s274.beta.photobucket.com/user/bu...de%20items - click link for photobucket

DO NOT TRADE LIST:

FREDDYLOVESSHAUNA

(01-03-2014, 02:03 PM)gjhobbs Wrote: Are you interested in Golden Tate? I do have some stuff of his in college uni
I can always use Notre dame auto uniformed players checkout my org first see if you can use anything I will take Tate autos to match it. Is that the only ND player autos?

bump to top

I have a bradford/claussen auto booklet. Does it have to be of only nd players or do you mind another player being on it(people get all high and mighty last time I made that sort of offer). Also, are you looking to buy? I really just need cash
Looking to SELL ONLY at the moment. Prices in my org are completely negotiable...I just set random prices for the most part. Pm me

(03-07-2014, 01:25 PM)erikido23 Wrote: I have a bradford/claussen auto booklet. Does it have to be of only nd players or do you mind another player being on it(people get all high and mighty last time I made that sort of offer). Also, are you looking to buy? I really just need cash
I'm going to have to pass thanks.

bump to top