`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Most Common Captain's Number
11-17-2013, 10:41 AM
Most Common Captain's Number
I was at a college game last night, and I have been to many middle school and high school games over the years, when I noticed that the Captains of each team I saw yesterday wore #23. Thinking back to my daughter's and niece's teams over the years, this was almost always the case then, too. Reading the local papers, I see that is the case there, as well.

Is this coincidence, or are the best players of today's youth choosing number 23 over 6, 8, 24, etc. for a reason? Yes LeBron wore 23 for a while, but then he dumped it, and MJ is the most well-known 23 of recent memory. Who are our best youth basketball players hoping to emulate? I think, Mr. Jordan.

Yes, I'm a Bulls fan, but this seems to obvious to ignore. Has anyone else paid attention to or noticed this phenomenon? People like us can argue all they like, but kids often have the final say in what matters in pop culture--and what their parents spend their money on.

Nobody ever went broke underestimating the intelligence of the American public.
H. L. Mencken, writer (1880-1956)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
08-09-2016, 03:17 AM
RE: Most Common Captain's Number
Hi, My personal favorite jersey number is 5. I am Basketball captain of my college team. This could be funny for you, but I feel 5 is my lucky number, so I always choose jersey number 5 Smile

Offshore SEO expert | SEO Reseller India |
Seo Experts India Reviews
09-01-2016, 04:10 AM
My favorite jersey number is 27. I Love to play Baseball. I am still playing baseball. It's the most favorite sport for me. I can't explain my feelings for baseball.

Best SEO Reseller | SEO Agency India
02-13-2017, 12:43 AM
Hi, My personal favorite jersey number is 7. I am Basketball player. I Love to play Baseball. Since it's the most favorite sport for me so I am still playing baseball. I can't explain my feelings for baseball.

Yaksha Sharma known SEO Expert of World specially India.Big fan of Sandeep Maheshwari