`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 2.6 Average
SECRET SANTA 2013 UPDATED 12-20 REPLY TO PM'S

RE: SECRET SANTA 2013 UPDATED 12-20 REPLY TO PM'S
Still waiting... Coming from Germany... One day I guess...
JAXON SHIPLEY SUPER COLLECTOR-PAYPAL ALWAYS AVAILABLE!!!Big Grin

Wow... The 13th of January... Still no card... I am about to go ahead and close the book on this one... Maybe one day it may turn up... But for now I am done with any type of pay it forwards, etc on this site

(01-13-2014, 11:05 AM)superynaldo Wrote: Wow... The 13th of January... Still no card... I am about to go ahead and close the book on this one... Maybe one day it may turn up... But for now I am done with any type of pay it forwards, etc on this site
u have a dc i sent you good lord man. im sure it is there by now. the guy is in the military who sent, next year he will have to sit it out.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

Yeah I finally got it... Military I get... Shipped jan 3rd or whatever I don't... But I got it regardless... I shouldn't complain

(01-26-2014, 07:37 PM)superynaldo Wrote: Yeah I finally got it... Military I get... Shipped jan 3rd or whatever I don't... But I got it regardless... I shouldn't complain
post what u got im glad it finally arrived, member who sent apologized a dozen times, i know it sucks u didnt have it for xmas
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]