`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 Bowman Chrome Draft

2013 Bowman Chrome Draft
Has anyone heard about the hot packs inserts and how rare they are. I just opened a box and got 5 Black Refractors that are not numbered, one of them is a redemption card for a Bowman Chrome Prospect Autograph Black Refractor Hot Back of Jonathan Gray. I have not seen anything about these and there are also Blue Refractor Hot Packs also as I got an Austin Meadows Bowman Chrome Prospect Autograph Blue Refractor Hot Pack Redemption.

Any information about any serial numbering on these would be much appreciated.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: 2013 Bowman Chrome Draft
Not sure about those but Meadows and Gray are some of the bigger prospects so sounds like some nice pulls. You should post some pics!
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]

what you pull for Yankees?

I didn't pull anything Yankees, but did also get a Meadows Under Armor Auto /220 and a Braden Shipley Black Refractor Auto /35, no other low numbered autos. The green refractors do look nice we got 3 in the case, 2 Blue Refractors, 1 Black, 1 Gold, 1 Orange. If the case we opened is any indicator it looks like this should be a good product this year.

all those autos and refractors and no Yankees at all no base paper no base chrome NOTHING?

(11-12-2013, 10:27 PM)iconms Wrote: Not sure about those but Meadows and Gray are some of the bigger prospects so sounds like some nice pulls. You should post some pics!
I put the pictures of the redemptions up

(11-12-2013, 10:41 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: all those autos and refractors and no Yankees at all no base paper no base chrome NOTHING?
All I brought home were the bigger hits to scan, the rest are at our store to put into sets. I will get to the other autographs later on this week.

(11-12-2013, 10:41 PM)fhsc Wrote: I put the pictures of the redemptions up

All I brought home were the bigger hits to scan, the rest are at our store to put into sets. I will get to the other autographs later on this week.
Attachments don't really work. You should paste the IMG code from a site like photobucket
[Image: IconmsBannerFinal3.jpg]