`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Two questions about 2013 football

Two questions about 2013 football
There are two things that I have not been able to figure out here at Beckett online:

1. Are the Topps Value Box Refractors priced anywhere? I can't even find them listed. This makes no sense since the Value Boxes came out ahead of the Panini Monster Boxes. yet, Panini stuff is priced.
2. What's up with the prime retail rookies being priced so much higher than the hobby? I haven't seen any hobby packs. Are the odds tougher for the rookies in retail?

(Ooops, I guess that is technically THREE questions) If anyone can give me insight, I would feel great gratitude!

RE: Two questions about 2013 football
I just posted pretty much the same as your #1 question. I cant seem to find anything in the Beckett Organize database about these "Holiday Mega Football Refracts"
Post if you ever find any info and I will do the same if I find out anything.

(11-12-2013, 01:10 PM)picard Wrote: There are two things that I have not been able to figure out here at Beckett online:

1. Are the Topps Value Box Refractors priced anywhere? I can't even find them listed. This makes no sense since the Value Boxes came out ahead of the Panini Monster Boxes. yet, Panini stuff is priced.
2. What's up with the prime retail rookies being priced so much higher than the hobby? I haven't seen any hobby packs. Are the odds tougher for the rookies in retail?

(Ooops, I guess that is technically THREE questions) If anyone can give me insight, I would feel great gratitude!

RE: Two questions about 2013 football
I have combed the internet, still no luck, except seeing them for sale on eBay. Who knows? And...anyone know the deal on the Prime retail vs. hobby?