`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...

RE: Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...
just because it is base doesnt mean it should be boring. see: pacific invincible 1999-2000 era

theres no creativity. at this point, 1991 fleer looks radical comparatively

honestly, the past 5 years of topps? it takes me a moment to recognize which year is which

no innovation, no difference, no creativity

im so freaking bored of topps flagship

(11-12-2013, 08:01 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Like RJ said...nothing earth shattering, pretty much Topps as is, but I do like the white boarder on the flagship product. Nice and clean I don't like the team name down the side. IMO, 2013 (for the base) will be a hard product design to top. I say this because I still have not gotten sick of looking at them. 2010-2012 on the other hand........
Yeah, thanks for pointing that out ... In the small picture, I didn't see the team name at all, just the logo lower left ... The team name down the side? Not good. Other than that, it's a workable design but I like it slightly less with the name down the right side.
BTW: I Agree with rmpaq5, Heritage this year will be great.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

(11-12-2013, 09:29 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote: just because it is base doesnt mean it should be boring. see: pacific invincible 1999-2000 era

theres no creativity. at this point, 1991 fleer looks radical comparatively

honestly, the past 5 years of topps? it takes me a moment to recognize which year is which

no innovation, no difference, no creativity

im so freaking bored of topps flagship
I like the white boarder on the base flagship...just my thing I guess. Creativity needs to be done in the insert sets, that's where my beef/disdain lies.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.