`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...
11-12-2013, 08:29 AM (This post was last modified: 11-12-2013 08:29 AM by jacobystealshome.)
RE: Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...
just because it is base doesnt mean it should be boring. see: pacific invincible 1999-2000 era

theres no creativity. at this point, 1991 fleer looks radical comparatively

honestly, the past 5 years of topps? it takes me a moment to recognize which year is which

no innovation, no difference, no creativity

im so freaking bored of topps flagship

Project Cupid: currently curbstomping cancer

[Image: ow91.jpg]
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-12-2013, 10:34 AM
(11-12-2013 07:01 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote:  Like RJ said...nothing earth shattering, pretty much Topps as is, but I do like the white boarder on the flagship product. Nice and clean I don't like the team name down the side. IMO, 2013 (for the base) will be a hard product design to top. I say this because I still have not gotten sick of looking at them. 2010-2012 on the other hand........

Yeah, thanks for pointing that out ... In the small picture, I didn't see the team name at all, just the logo lower left ... The team name down the side? Not good. Other than that, it's a workable design but I like it slightly less with the name down the right side.
BTW: I Agree with rmpaq5, Heritage this year will be great.

[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
Avatar and Banner courtesy of jbel4331. THANKS!
Topps should send me Flowers and Candy this Valentine's Day, because they've been screwing me pretty regularly throughout the year. Smile
11-12-2013, 11:45 AM
(11-12-2013 08:29 AM)jacobystealshome Wrote:  just because it is base doesnt mean it should be boring. see: pacific invincible 1999-2000 era

theres no creativity. at this point, 1991 fleer looks radical comparatively

honestly, the past 5 years of topps? it takes me a moment to recognize which year is which

no innovation, no difference, no creativity

im so freaking bored of topps flagship

I like the white boarder on the base flagship...just my thing I guess. Creativity needs to be done in the insert sets, that's where my beef/disdain lies.

[Image: phillies_zps8d7d2990.jpg]