`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...

Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...
I just saw a web site that had a lot of images of 2014 Topps cards. Just wondering what everyone's opinion on them are. I like the look of the Heritage. And a few of the topps base inserts look interesting.

RE: Opinion on the 2014 Topps cards...
link please

Not sure how to create or copy the link. I just did a google search for 2014 topps baseball cards and had several web sites come up... Sorry for not being computer literate....

I'm pretty sure you just go over the link and then right click copy and then paste...

http://www.cardboardconnection.com/2014-...ball-cards
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

They look exactly like Topps.

Based on that... The base looks awesome... Especially the color... "future stars deal" is unnecessary... but sharp looking design overall in my opinion.

Babe Ruth with the '89 cursive belongs in Archives... looks cool, but no business being in this set. They should have kept going with the '72 minis in update and broke out the '71 for 2014...

Rest of the inserts = meh... But if they have a wil myers sticker auto attached, I still won't complain!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Waiting for the A&G only next season!

I really like the new design, and I'm really interested to see the Strata insert ... Sounds like an interesting card, but it wasn't pictured. They say there are Strata cards in football .... Anyone seen'em?
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

Like RJ said...nothing earth shattering, pretty much Topps as is, but I do like the white boarder on the flagship product. Nice and clean I don't like the team name down the side. IMO, 2013 (for the base) will be a hard product design to top. I say this because I still have not gotten sick of looking at them. 2010-2012 on the other hand........
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-12-2013, 08:01 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: 2010-2012 on the other hand........
...all looked pretty much exactly the same.

I'm so looking forward to Heritage this year. The original '65s are one of my all time favourite designs. After skipping Heritage this year definitely building it this year. Sorry Archives but if Heritage is back in something has to go for me.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!