`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2012-13 The Cup Redemptions :'(

2012-13 The Cup Redemptions :'(
So, I picked up a couple of Forsberg redemption cards from 2012-13 the Cup, just peeled the sticker off on both to redeem and both cards I can't even make out the code!!! they are both illegible.. I cant even believe it, I want to be sick the amount i paid for these things, I can only hope upper deck can help me out, unreal. I still have another one coming to me in the mail, hopefully that one isnt the same, has anyone had this happened to them before?

RE: 2012-13 The Cup Redemptions :'(
Sometimes in baseball, people will scratch their topps codes clean off the card. Call UD immediately, you may need to send in the card but hopefully they will work with you.

Well I am hugely impressed with the customer service at Upper Deck, from a scanned shot of the 2 redemptions they were able to give me the code for one of them and the other they asked for a clearer picture, which i emailed in and within a couple of hours both redemptions are good to go. Blown away by how fast they made that happen! Smile

Glad to hear the codes have been figured out. Please post pics once they arrive.

Good to hear the good news!!