`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2012 Prime signatures Hobby Box EHH JUST ADDED PICS

2012 Prime signatures Hobby Box EHH JUST ADDED PICS
I picked up a box of last years Prime sigs hoping to hit a Favre after I seen a member pull one on here. NO Brett or anything fancy. 4 cards for almost 50 bones, likely wont be buying this again!

base cards
Peyton Manning /499
Jason Witten /499

Prime Proof
Antonio Gates /49

Auto
Bruce Irvin / 199

At least it was fun to open, Ill be trading all but manning.

[Image: DSC00472_zps852ec33c.jpg]

[Image: DSC00471_zps2e450952.jpg]
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]

RE: 2012 Prime signatures Hobby Box EHH
check me for irvin
[Image: 4G8l9zG_zps62c9d6b9.jpg]

This product sucks every year. Even the top hits are not that great in value. They need to drop the price to $40 and make it online exclusive for six cards (four base, a low numbered relic, and low numbered auto). As all as they keep the production low I'm good with a few cards, but don't give me a base card form a box of four numbered to 600. That's worthless base cards that Beckett says is worth $10 but nobody will give you the $.99 bid on.

(11-12-2013, 02:24 AM)durfeecoach1 Wrote: This product sucks every year. Even the top hits are not that great in value. They need to drop the price to $40 and make it online exclusive for six cards (four base, a low numbered relic, and low numbered auto). As all as they keep the production low I'm good with a few cards, but don't give me a base card form a box of four numbered to 600. That's worthless base cards that Beckett says is worth $10 but nobody will give you the $.99 bid on.
i agree this product sucks, fortunately i got a deal on it and my shop owner threw in some free packs of topps promo packs and 2 wrestling packs for my son. i could of dropped 50 bucks on a nice manning rookie and would of been better off. my shop owner doesnt get much high end except panini so my choices are limited.
I am the resident super collector of David Wright. I also collect Jose Reyes, Michael Jordan, Brett Favre, Antoine Walker and Rookies.
Set needs- 2007 bowman chrome and draft refractors -69% complete
Over 500 trades on beckett since joining in 1999
[Image: FG4Hq.png]