`
 (Toll Free)
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Votes - 0 Average
Is there a way to mass duplicate in organize?
11-10-2013, 09:20 PM (This post was last modified: 11-10-2013 09:22 PM by jtysver1.)
Is there a way to mass duplicate in organize?
I am a vintage set builder.
Certain years I have complete sets, second sets and about 3000 duplicates. My main set may be NM, my second set may be Ex/NM mixed and my dupes could be anywhere from VG to NM.
Is there a way to mass duplicate cards in Organize so I don't have to individually add each card?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
11-10-2013, 09:30 PM
RE: Is there a way to mass duplicate in organize?
there isnt

dance like no one is looking, but also, dance like everyone should be looking at you.
truthfully, one leads to the other
11-11-2013, 12:21 AM (This post was last modified: 11-11-2013 12:22 AM by krn001.)
To the far right in the organizer there's an icon, looks like an N in a oval, mouse over it, you'll see "duplicate item" click the icon to duplicate the card as many times needed. I have vintage cards listed that way, 1 will be EX the 2nd card Poor etc.

Collecting: Heyward, Harper, Freeman, Jeter, Posey, Strasburg, Ripken, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols
Auto's - GU - Bat,Jsy - Refractors
[Image: banner4.jpg]
11-11-2013, 05:48 AM
Thank you for replying.
Was just looking for a quicker and easier way than having to duplicate each card individually.
I have full boxes of dupes from every year since 1959 and that is going to be a lot of duplicating and it is very time consuming.
11-11-2013, 07:16 AM
But worth it in the end

looking mostly for hof game used cards, star rc, star #d, star autos, and mike Schmidt autos and gu

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]