`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Looking for Input on these players....

RE: Looking for Input on these players....
(11-12-2013, 02:19 PM)zeprock Wrote: Yup!
Did you not know I was a Red Sox fan when I designed your banner? Smile

Why do you think it says "Go Sox!" in subliminal print just under the...Oops! Never mind.
yes I do know that you told me when you finished with the banner... i think i might be time to work on another one... you up for it?

(11-12-2013, 05:55 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: yes I do know that you told me when you finished with the banner... i think i might be time to work on another one... you up for it?
Absolutely. PM me.
I collect Hall of Fame baseball player cards and cards of current and retired superstars.

My Huge Wantlist: http://www.zeprock.com/WantList.html

Am I the only person that liked Tejada back in the day?

Are you looking for info on where to find those barrel cards? I'll bet they will be tough to find.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

(11-13-2013, 12:13 PM)Haze28 Wrote: Am I the only person that liked Tejada back in the day?
I liked him when he brought home the MVP hardware in Oakland lol. Didn't realize there was so much dislike for him out there!

PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

I liked Miggy, too ... same with Giambi.

But once they get popped for roids, they become dead to me, literally.

I mean, I'm not naive, I'd bet my right arm that there are dozens if not hundreds of players I've liked or collected that were/are PEDsters and have never been caught.

But, for the ones who have been caught, I have no faith that any numbers they ever put up at any point were actually legit, so why even bother collecting them?

Like, I will basically be sweating out Mike Trout for pretty much the rest of his career, because I think he's a phenomenal player and seems like a good guy as far as interacting with the fans and what not.

I've put a lot of time, effort and money into building a pretty decent Trout PC, and I'd be beyond bummed if he was ever one of the roidsters.

(11-13-2013, 12:18 PM)petillo64 Wrote: I liked him when he brought home the MVP hardware in Oakland lol. Didn't realize there was so much dislike for him out there!
Yep, me too. He was a fantasy beast for about 5 years straight.
[Image: iH7PVE8.png]
[Image: haze_zps7d62355a.jpg]

I have no problems with Miggy just for his collection I don't see where he fits in among them

Thank you ALL for the input....I found the cards to go after for the following: Beltran, Chavez, & Soriana....

I took ALL of your input into making the decision to add those 3 players to my High End GU Mcfarlane Collection Smile I will post as soon as I have them in hand .... I have some SWEET new stuff coming in this week & will post shortly Wink

Thanks again!
Can anyone give me some input on David Wright for the NY Mets ?
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

I think Wright can be added into the convo in respects to being on of the better guys for the Mets. would like to see a D. Strawberry though or Doc