`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Broke my rule of buying a box of cards :/

Broke my rule of buying a box of cards :/
Hey all, wish me luck...I just broke my #1 rule of buying boxes...I picked up a new box of 2006 topps sterling with Barry Bonds as the main player...I should have it in about a week to open....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

RE: Broke my rule of buying a box of cards :/
Maybe it's not a rule but a guideline (at least the second time in the past couple of months you broke your "rule"....LOL). Eh, does it really matter....here's wishing you all the best and what we really care about is seeing your goodies!

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-10-2013, 08:46 AM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Maybe it's not a rule but a guideline (at least the second time in the past couple of months you broke your "rule"....LOL). Eh, does it really matter....here's wishing you all the best and what we really care about is seeing your goodies!

Thanks P.J. Smile I just hate doing it because I've never had the mojo!
I wanted a sweet Bonds GU Auto #'d to go with my Mcfarlane collection...I saw the the unopened Topps Sterling & thought I'd hope for the best....
[Image: 0nO6KkN.jpg]
L@@K: "The McCardlane Collection" ... All right here!!!
http://smg.photobucket.com/user/rollx8/l...LB%20Cards

Hey, you gotta have a little fun every once and a while... Roll the dice! Wink

Best of luck! I've wanted to pull the trigger on a couple of 2008 Sterling Boxes myself. Let us know how it goes and I may be inspired to do the same.
Twitter: @Coimbre21 - Collecting Carl Yastrzemski Topps, Jimmie Foxx, 1966 Topps Venezuelan, 2010 Topps Tribute HOF Relics & Autos, L.A. Rams Autos