`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Tbarn is the man!

Tbarn is the man!
Last week Tbarn posted a thread with a Klay card I needed. I sent him a PM and asked him how much. He did not reply for a while and so I completely forgot. The reason he did not reply was because he was going to send the card for free. He eventually replied because he did not want me to think he was blowing me off. Regardless he sent me this card for free!

[Image: Scan47_zpsce77e1b8.jpg]

[Image: Nick.jpg]

RE: Tbarn is the man!
nice gesture, ive always had good dealings with him.
[Image: 7966e60e-33ac-4de8-bdd9-1ba754cc86b5_zps67dad6ae.jpg]

Props to TBarn! He is a great dude and a valued member.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Nice! I love that card too! Nice work TBarn!
[Image: Untitled-1-1.jpg]

Those are some pretty sweet-looking cards. Great stuff from TBarn! That's precisely why we stay on this site!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

Lol, I'm glad you liked it man. I have met so many great members during my short stint on beckett, and one thing I've learned is that if you do good business and look out for other members, it always comes back around. I have had several members do similar things for me, in fact I remember when a certain someone picked up a Walton for his PC, and yet was instantly willing to trade it to me because he knew I needed it. (Nick) Enjoy the Klay, it looks much better in your collection.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

This thread is why I love beckett best out of all the forums. Every person who had posted so far are some of my favorite people on here to deal with and read their posts. Great things happen like this to all of us on here because we are all wiling to pay it forward when we find something great that we know another collector would love to add to their pc. Thanks for sharing tbarns generosity! it didn't surprise me one bit.
Players I Collect:

[Image: NewBanner_zps183e3df7.jpg][/URL]

Henderson Auto PC Stats:
Non 1/1's Autos: 193/202 95.5%
1/1's: 22/37 59.5%
Jersey #'d - 65

(11-09-2013, 11:05 AM)TBarn291 Wrote: Lol, I'm glad you liked it man. I have met so many great members during my short stint on beckett, and one thing I've learned is that if you do good business and look out for other members, it always comes back around. I have had several members do similar things for me, in fact I remember when a certain someone picked up a Walton for his PC, and yet was instantly willing to trade it to me because he knew I needed it. (Nick) Enjoy the Klay, it looks much better in your collection.
I agree man! I don't trade nearly as much as I did when I first got on the site (over 350 trades in about 2 years) but I always tried to give a little extra. When Xstream was on a lot, I would always send him big packages of Pistons cards. The cards were just collecting dust and I would package them up and give them a new home. Stuff like this (What TBARN did) is what makes this hobby fun!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

Nice! Tim is a great member of the beckett community!

Tbarn and Crimedawg have both been awesome!
[Image: f0oyns.jpg]