`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Flawless PC Updates: Updated 12/26/13 The Glove!

RE: Some Flawless PC Updates: Updated 11/10/13
Very nice additions!!
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

RE: Some Flawless PC Updates: Updated 12/08/13
When Panini first released images of Immaculate I started to slow down on my purchases as I loved the designs and wanted to grab a bunch of Pierce stuff in the final release of him as a Celtic. It is a 2012-13 product after all. When Immaculate finally hit the market I was not dissapointed in the design. It's beautiful. Pierce has some awesome jumbo patches, and there is a great patch card of Garnett, Rondo and Pierce. The only issue is that everything is listed as Brooklyn Nets. Don't get me wrong. I understand he plays for the Nets now, and later in the season I'll probably try for a nice Nets patch. However, this is a 2012-13 product (albeit released after the 13-14 tipoff!) and he is shown in his C's uni with beautiful C's patches. I just can't do it. The three letter N E T S ruins the card for me. SO, I took the money I had and threw it into more flawless.

Paul Pierce /25
[Image: CE6C5DCC-F221-4F7C-883F-77151731E87E_zps8fu9ln9q.jpg]

Dominique. Wilkins /5 This is an awesome HOF addition to my Celtics auto collection.
[Image: CAE07687-BA72-4EA6-B39D-DB8F77256286_zps12lzcoos.jpg]

And a dream card I had when I first found out it was possible...
Reggie Lewis Gold /10 (Out of the base and parallels I find the gold to be the best looking of the patch cards)
[Image: 8918C464-AADD-4B78-8BC1-ADFA44A5CDD9_zpsocdp09ub.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

That Lewis is amazing. And that Wilkins..... Great stuff man congrats on adding these beauties to the collection!!
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

You got a nice collection. Thats a nice sully patch and pierce diamond. Been looking for one of those for some time now.

(12-08-2013, 12:05 PM)TBarn291 Wrote: That Lewis is amazing. And that Wilkins..... Great stuff man congrats on adding these beauties to the collection!!
Thanks! Out of all the Celtics stuff released in Flawless I could only dream of a Pistol patch, but honestly I like the Reggie stuff more. I followed him as a young kid, and I think the photo they used is nicer. That might be all denial though as I simply can't afford a pistol! My next attempt to land a Flawless card is a G. Payton in the Celtics uni auto'd. Last time I checked there were a couple, but they were on the high side.
(12-08-2013, 08:43 PM)bmadrigal Wrote: You got a nice collection. Thats a nice sully patch and pierce diamond. Been looking for one of those for some time now.
Thanks. The Sully looks awesome in person, and the Pierce patch I got for the cheapest price out of any that sold on the bay. The Pierce Diamond is nice. Honestly, I think they are a bit cheesy, but they should hold some value, maybe, perhaps, I hope, over time. I had a chance to buy a Pierce emerald base card which was stunning with the green border, but I didn't have the cash at the time.

That Reggie Lewis is Sweet! I am strictly a Celtics Auto Guy, but seeing these patches makes me want to start a new collection
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(12-08-2013, 09:01 PM)SHowley2003 Wrote: Thanks! Out of all the Celtics stuff released in Flawless I could only dream of a Pistol patch, but honestly I like the Reggie stuff more. I followed him as a young kid, and I think the photo they used is nicer. That might be all denial though as I simply can't afford a pistol! My next attempt to land a Flawless card is a G. Payton in the Celtics uni auto'd. Last time I checked there were a couple, but they were on the high side.

Thanks. The Sully looks awesome in person, and the Pierce patch I got for the cheapest price out of any that sold on the bay. The Pierce Diamond is nice. Honestly, I think they are a bit cheesy, but they should hold some value, maybe, perhaps, I hope, over time. I had a chance to buy a Pierce emerald base card which was stunning with the green border, but I didn't have the cash at the time.
getting that emerald diamond sure would have been very nice to your collection.

Amazing stuff! I agree with you on the whole team thing. Its not quite the same but I picked up an Austin Rivers patch auto from Immaculate and it had a dark blue background and said Pelicans on the card instead of Hornets. It is a beautiful card but would have liked it better if they would have stayed with the Hornets till 13-14.
Bucket: http://s1089.photobucket.com/user/CJ81daman/library/?sort=3&page=0
Basketball: Austin Rivers, Dennis Rodman, Marcus Smart, Clint Capela, Washington Wizards
Soccer: Switzerland, Bayern Munich, Southampton, DC United

(12-10-2013, 10:36 PM)Megatron2181 Wrote: Amazing stuff! I agree with you on the whole team thing. Its not quite the same but I picked up an Austin Rivers patch auto from Immaculate and it had a dark blue background and said Pelicans on the card instead of Hornets. It is a beautiful card but would have liked it better if they would have stayed with the Hornets till 13-14.
Yeah, I read a post from Panini on one of their blogs where they described what they are under based on the licensure agreement with the league. It had to do with when they had to represent a player on the current team. It was in response to people being frustrated that there are Raptors Vince patches with a Mavs photo. I get it, but if you are releasing a product where the NBA is forcing you to recognize the 13-14 contracts then is it really a 12-13 product? Or did you just release way too much crap and got backed up which hurts the quality of one of your best products? An Anthony Davis "rookie" that says Pelicans and was released after the start of his second season is a little tough to understand.

Wow, love the 'nique auto in a Celtics jersey. Well done great stuff!
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]