`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some Flawless PC Updates: Updated 12/26/13 The Glove!

RE: Some Flawless PC Updates: Updated 12/26/13 The Glove!
I got this in today, it looks great next to the 'Nique. I only wish Shaq had one of these as well. It's a great way to get an on-card auto of a HOFer in a C's uni when they were only in town for a cup of coffee relative to the rest of their career.

[Image: 09A63161-28AA-4F47-BB2A-B96997590B67_zpsldplqnzd.jpg]
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

Very Nice Gary Payton, I would have loved to see a Shaq and Rasheed Wallace Flawless Auto in a Celtic Uniform.
-Aries
The Zodiac Collection
Boston Celtics Auto's Past & Present Super Collector
https://www.flickr.com/photos/156376773@...0713393666

(12-27-2013, 09:40 AM)The_Zodiac_Collection Wrote: Very Nice Gary Payton, I would have loved to see a Shaq and Rasheed Wallace Flawless Auto in a Celtic Uniform.
I didn't even think of Sheed. In my mind he's not a HOFer and that is why I had so much interest in Wilkins, Payton and Shaq. I hated what Shaq brought to this team, but to have an on card auto of his would be great and I only display stuff of players in Celtics unis. That being said I would turn down a Sheed auto. I do have a Kenny Anderson and Rick Fox auto, he would look good next to them.
[Image: lnuVdUL.png]

What is your PC regarding Flawless?
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.