`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just got into to collecting the mini cards

Just got into to collecting the mini cards
after buying a few packs of update last weekend I am getting into these mini card design so should I start a new collection just for minis? I'm still deciding I mean a month ago I got a box of 1986 Topps mini league leaders for ten dollars so I have a near complete set of that so I dont know.

RE: Just got into to collecting the mini cards
If you decide to collect them feel free to raid me, if it is mini and not a Tiger it is for trade. tobacco size, 75 topps mini sized, or topps sticker back siz it be for trade.
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

(11-08-2013, 07:30 PM)rmpaq5 Wrote: If you decide to collect them feel free to raid me, if it is mini and not a Tiger it is for trade. tobacco size, 75 topps mini sized, or topps sticker back siz it be for trade.
Im only doing the minis that are the same size as the 1975 Topps minis just to get me started. I don't know about the tabacco sized theres way to many varitions for the backs

Tobacco-sized is where it's at man.....if you get in to those I can tell you where to start looking, what to pay and how much do you want to give me Smile
[Image: NYNMRXJ.png]

I'd be more than happy to unload all my non cardinals

Im not asking for any now Im just saying I starting to like these mini cards
decide to do three mini sets for starters 2012 Topps 1987 mini inserts 2013 1872 mini insert and 2013 Bowman cream of the crop mini all three have the same amount of cards so i think it should take me no more then three months to complete the sets at the rate Im going to start buying

(11-09-2013, 03:37 AM)chbbcardfan Wrote: Im not asking for any now Im just saying I starting to like these mini cards
decide to do three mini sets for starters 2012 Topps 1987 mini inserts 2013 1872 mini insert and 2013 Bowman cream of the crop mini all three have the same amount of cards so i think it should take me no more then three months to complete the sets at the rate Im going to start buying
Check me for any and all mini's for 2012 & 2013 (like the 1975's). Sending a PM.

*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.