`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Just went to my LCS and looked what I pulled! FT this weekend only!(HINT: Manny!)

RE: Just went to my LCS and looked what I pulled! FT this weekend only!(HINT: Manny!)
How much in trade?
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

RE: Just went to my LCS and looked what I pulled! FT this weekend only!(HINT: Manny!)
(11-09-2013, 01:20 AM)accfan01 Wrote: How much in trade?
His /25 has a book value so plus up from that. The card is N/A and that drives me nuts but it seems pretty resonable that it should book more than his /25 from the same set.

Very nice pull. Hopefully they get trade and organize functioning this weekend so you can trade that bad boy

(11-09-2013, 09:25 AM)phillies816 Wrote: Very nice pull. Hopefully they get trade and organize functioning this weekend so you can trade that bad boy
Thanks.
The trade and organize functions, I just hope they get it fixed so I can trade period. As far as trading this.....I'm in no rush. It may be smarter to just redeem and get it graded myself, not sure.

??????

Well let me know what value you are thinking. Thanks
[Image: 286z31h.png]

Bucket: http://s863.photobucket.com/user/uncfan011/library/?sort=3&page=1

Also, if a card isn't graded then please do not list it as "mint" to bump the trade value. I trade nrmt-mt unless graded. Sorry

(11-09-2013, 11:33 AM)Hindu12 Wrote: ??????
Beautiful Harper man, just not one of my PC guys. I'll pass, but thanks for the offer. -Rob
(11-09-2013, 11:36 AM)accfan01 Wrote: Well let me know what value you are thinking. Thanks
PM sent