`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Identify this Michael Jordan card please!!

Identify this Michael Jordan card please!!
I have found it or something like it in the price guide, but it doesn't say "Encore" at bottom of card. Also this does have the silver logo and edging so I want it to be the "Silver" edition because it is worth a lot more. I Believe it is a '99-00. number M1.

Thanks for the help!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

RE: Identify this Michael Jordan card please!!
it's 98-99 Upper Deck, a big set was produced of MJ23 cards for both Upper Deck and UD Encore that year. I have several from the set myself. Good looking cards, not worth much though unfortunately.
I collect Michael Jordan, Mitch Richmond, and Ohio State players (football and basketball) in OSU gear. I strongly prefer 90's-era cards and use newer cards primarily for trade bait!

[Image: buckunteer_edited-2-1.gif]

yup right on the card...but don't listen to Buckunteer on price...it's worth a couple bucks! lol
Collect Michael Jordan, Stockton/Malone/Hornacek/Eaton, Kresimir Cosic, Int'l oddballs
I specialize in hard to find oddities for player/team collectors
eBay Geonut (100+ auctions)
Int'l/player INVENTORY: http://www.hobbydisplay.com/geonut/

Ok I appreciate it! I just saw a silver edition listed that was worth $250 and this one is silver but wasn't sure if it was the the right kind or not because there wasn't one pictured for silver edition. Also the one that was pictured for regular set didn't have the word "encore" printed on it like this one.
Just hopeful wishing I guess. Thanks though guys!

(11-08-2013, 10:15 AM)buckunteer Wrote: it's 98-99 Upper Deck, a big set was produced of MJ23 cards for both Upper Deck and UD Encore that year. I have several from the set myself. Good looking cards, not worth much though unfortunately.

Hey Buckunteer, I noticed you were interested in Mitch Richmond and Ohio State Players. I was going through an old box of mine and found about $10 worth of Richmond and one Joey Galloway Rookie in Buckeye uniform. If you're interested in purchasing or trading, just let me know. I've attached a picture of them. Hope you can see them ok.

Thanks!
Josh

GO HEELS!!!

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)