`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2013 FANFARE FROM WALMART

2013 FANFARE FROM WALMART
I was in Wal-Mart today and was having withdrawals so I picked up one of the 2013 FanFare retail boxes. Only one pack with 5 cards but I was surprised and pleased with the results, I will be picking up a few more of these. Brad's is a fan following and the Danica/Stenhouse is a die cut and the only one not for trade.

[Image: IMG_zpsafc87cb3.jpg]

Thanks for looking.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

RE: 2013 FANFARE FROM WALMART
Not bad from retail! I am interested in the Kyle Larson, IF I have anything you'd take for it in a trade. LMK.

You did DARN well, my friend!!! Wow, probably the best retail Fanfare pull I've seen this year, Congrats! I also would love to trade you for it, though I'm not sure I have anything you could use currently, but do please give me a check if you're interested in trading. Also, did you happen to get any of these base cards?: http://www.beckett.com/forums/thread-1543767.html ...I'm getting very close to completing the set and could use any of those if you happen to have any. Thanks!! -Jason
COLLECTING: St Louis Cardinals -- NASCAR: Jamie McMurray, Kyle Larson, Rusty Wallace, Austin & Ty Dillon -- KU Jayhawks in the Pros (NBA & NFL) -- Non-Sports

Nice break congrats
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK