`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Lucroy rainbow finally completed!

RE: Lucroy rainbow finally completed!
Thanks, Doc! I think the yellow is from the WBC logo patch, just above the patch in the Red /10 like seen here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-World-Baseb...5aeefa116a
(Not mine, just an example)
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Well done. They look great and the patches look amazing.
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

Very nice, A & B!

I'm astonished he never had any autos up to this point ... no Bowman Chrome rookie autos, anything like that?

Man, he's been a pretty regular major leaguer for a few years now not to have any other autos and what not.

But you guys picked a SWEET set to chase, very nice!

(11-07-2013, 08:47 PM)greekgoony Wrote: Well done. They look great and the patches look amazing.
Thanks, George! We absolutely agree!
(11-07-2013, 09:35 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: Very nice, A & B!

I'm astonished he never had any autos up to this point ... no Bowman Chrome rookie autos, anything like that?

Man, he's been a pretty regular major leaguer for a few years now not to have any other autos and what not.

But you guys picked a SWEET set to chase, very nice!
Thanks, RJ! The only 2 autos until the WBC were the 2007 Donruss Elite Edition and the 2008 Just Minors. On the one hand, more would definitely be nice(especially some with him in a Brewer uni, which there are none of at this point) but on the other hand, it's quite a bit easier to chase the few that are out there.
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Nice job Aaron! Thanks for sharing
[Image: 4493bcb91_zpsb323e81b.jpg]

Looking for 2012 & 2013 Topps inserts and sp's

My bucket

Congrats to you both on an awesome accomplishment! Though I don't collect them, those are some very nice looking patches and auto's. When Topps "want's to", they can put out some awesome looking cards and as stated in a prior post, you both picked a winner to go after. Enjoy for many years to come! and thanks for sharing
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(11-07-2013, 09:39 PM)aprirr Wrote: Thanks, George! We absolutely agree!

Thanks, RJ! The only 2 autos until the WBC were the 2007 Donruss Elite Edition and the 2008 Just Minors. On the one hand, more would definitely be nice(especially some with him in a Brewer uni, which there are none of at this point) but on the other hand, it's quite a bit easier to chase the few that are out there.
That is true, great point.

The Puig stuff has been killing me, with all the different brands, SPs, refractors, etc. ... and just when I thought I was done for the year, they release those Chrome Update packs or whatever.

Luckily Joe hooked me up with the other one I didn't have of the two in the product, so I can finally call it good on 2013.

Beautiful Rainbow! Those cards look really good.

(11-07-2013, 09:45 PM)niener82 Wrote: Nice job Aaron! Thanks for sharing
Thanks for checking them out, Mike!
(11-07-2013, 09:54 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Congrats to you both on an awesome accomplishment! Though I don't collect them, those are some very nice looking patches and auto's. When Topps "want's to", they can put out some awesome looking cards and as stated in a prior post, you both picked a winner to go after. Enjoy for many years to come! and thanks for sharing
Thanks, Joe! I agree that it is nice that Lucs first patch cards actually have really nice patches!
(11-07-2013, 09:58 PM)rjcj2017 Wrote: That is true, great point.

The Puig stuff has been killing me, with all the different brands, SPs, refractors, etc. ... and just when I thought I was done for the year, they release those Chrome Update packs or whatever.

Luckily Joe hooked me up with the other one I didn't have of the two in the product, so I can finally call it good on 2013.
I hear you on the Puigs, man. I bet there are almost as many different Puig cards this year as there are Lucroy cards in 6 years!
(11-07-2013, 10:10 PM)JRMdawg311 Wrote: Beautiful Rainbow! Those cards look really good.
Thanks, man. We had fun putting it together and, actually, we are only one card away from having a "flagship Topps" rainbow. A lot of color and sparkle parallels makes it a hit with the princess!

(11-07-2013, 06:22 PM)aprirr Wrote: Thanks, Doc! I think the yellow is from the WBC logo patch, just above the patch in the Red /10 like seen here:
http://www.ebay.com/itm/2013-World-Baseb...5aeefa116a
(Not mine, just an example)
Yep! That's exactly where that swatch came from .... D'oh! I should have thought about that! Thought I missed some alternate rare uniform during the seriesSmile
Once again, Congrats!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.