`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
didn't receive items from a trader

didn't receive items from a trader
They received and left feedback already....When I told him he pretty much accused me of taking advantage of a new trader....(yes I probably should had him send first.) I rather not put the user name out there yet but perhaps a mod can contact me. IF you think the person might telling the truth about sending what would you suggest..just blow it off. I hate doing that since I am not only out the cards but the cost of sending properly to out of the US is pretty high now....

RE: didn't receive items from a trader
Best of luck. Keep us updated and let us know how it turns out

Proper course of action would be for you to contact a Moderator. You will be waiting a very long time if you just put it out there for use to contact you, as we do have a lot on our plates. Send myself, or any one of the other Mods a PM to let us know what is up. We will try our best to help this issue be resolved.

Randi

On the bright side, of the rotten deals I've had, none of them ever marked their cards received, although they did turn up later in a couple of inventories. By marking them received, I think you have a much better shot at eventually getting something! Here's hoping it ends well, amigo!

(11-09-2013, 11:43 AM)katykeed Wrote: On the bright side, of the rotten deals I've had, none of them ever marked their cards received, although they did turn up later in a couple of inventories. By marking them received, I think you have a much better shot at eventually getting something! Here's hoping it ends well, amigo!
Wish I could say the same. ECWFanCams marked his/hers as received & never sent. Good luck.

I didn't send the card involved in my "trade" with ECWFanCams, so they wouldn't have marked it received. I had already been torched by Rookieaholic2nd in Niagara Falls, so I smelled a rat. Very sorry to see these kinds of problems- almost everyone here has been really good to me and I can't imagine what drives people to those lengths. Hope you get something back one day, partner!

someone send me his address
Beckett.Moderator.Floydtown@gmail.com
TOS

[Image: florida-gators.gif]
U.S. Army-Retired
Member since 10-04-1997 (#113)