`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
TRADES!!! GOOD TO BE BACK!!!

TRADES!!! GOOD TO BE BACK!!!
Hey guys, just wanted to let you all know I just arrived to my hometown of Del Rio, Texas. All is good with my family in Cebu, Philippines. Sorry for the long delay and wanted to let everyone know that has trades pending with me that your cards will go out this week. Once again, my apologies for the long delay.

RE: TRADES!!! GOOD TO BE BACK!!!
I did not have a trade going with you but glad you are back and your family is all good.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

(11-06-2013, 06:17 AM)JMarchand1981 Wrote: I did not have a trade going with you but glad you are back and your family is all good.
Thanks brother...its good to be back.

Glad you and your family are good.

Hey man welcome back and glad all is ok with you and your family.
I collect Michael Jordan, Larry Bird and Kevin Garnett also certain High End Celtics HOF's.

[Image: jordanbird_edited-1.gif]

Thank guys, Dennis, left you a message with DC#...hope you like all the extras...the weird thing is that now they just got hit with a super typhoon...thank God my wife and daughter decided to move back to our condo in Manila...but I think I need to go back when all the damage is assessed...maybe in December or January.
Thanks Kevin, appreciate it.

I would like to make a request to Philly Eagle In AZ and Aldridgejohn28, if they could please make a notation in my feedback that they received their items. I dont expect them to change their feedback rating, I would just like it stated that their items where received and they were not ripped off. Here is the tracking from the USPS that they received their items:

November 12, 2013 , 11:17 am Delivered WINDSOR, MO 65360 (Aldridgejohn28)

November 12, 2013 , 1:31 pm Delivered FOUNTAIN HILLS, AZ 85268 (Philly Eagle In AZ)

I would really appreciate it guys...thanks.