Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Beckett Organizer
Sad 
Beckett Organizer
I have been trying to upload to my organizer. When I find the card I am wanting to load. I click on it and go to add it to my organizer. Once I go through the steps, it says it is added to my organizer. When I go to check it, it isn't there. I have been trying to add cards for 3 days now, can someone please fix the issue. It has been happening with the Colin Kaepernick and Robert Griffin III cards.

Thanks,
Jayson

Quinton Patton's GU and Autos

RE: Beckett Organizer
check your "all items" folder. it is there

once you add a card to your org from the opg, you cant add it from the opg again (even if it says it added it). there is an icon to the far right of every card in the opg that indicates if the card is in your oeg or not. if it isnt in "all items", check your trash folder, if you have deleted items at one time or another

ONCE YOU ADD THEM, CLICK ON LAYOUT TAB AND SELECT TRADE. IF YOU DID NOT SPECIFY TRADE AWAY # THEN YOU MIGHT NOT BE SEEING THEM. I KNOW IT FIRST HAPPENED TO ME.
HOPE THAT HELPS
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Thank You for your help.
(11-05-2013, 05:56 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: check your "all items" folder. it is there

once you add a card to your org from the opg, you cant add it from the opg again (even if it says it added it). there is an icon to the far right of every card in the opg that indicates if the card is in your oeg or not. if it isnt in "all items", check your trash folder, if you have deleted items at one time or another

Thank You for your help.
(11-06-2013, 12:35 AM)maizenblue73175 Wrote: ONCE YOU ADD THEM, CLICK ON LAYOUT TAB AND SELECT TRADE. IF YOU DID NOT SPECIFY TRADE AWAY # THEN YOU MIGHT NOT BE SEEING THEM. I KNOW IT FIRST HAPPENED TO ME.
HOPE THAT HELPS
Quinton Patton's GU and Autos