`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Who will last?
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Case Keenum
61.11%
11 61.11%
Nick Foles
38.89%
7 38.89%
Total 18 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Collectors' Choice

Collectors' Choice
Of the two new QB on the scene, who will last? Case Keenum or Nick Foles. Case Keenum is on fire with eBay buyers.

Includes your thoughts on why you selected your QB.

RE: Collectors' Choice
HOUSTON ONLY HAS KEENUM AND SCHAUB TO CHOOSE FROM.
PHILLY HAS NO IDEA WHAT THEY WANT TO DO. CHIP KELLY COULD HAVE DONE AWAY WITH VICK, BUT DIDN'T. THEY DRAFTED MATT BARKLEY EARLY, HAVING FOLES ALREADY. EITHER WAY PHILLY LOSING IS GOOD FOR MY BELOVED COWBOYS!
COLLECT DALLAS COWBOYS, MICHIGAN WOLVERINES IN COLLEGE UNI, KELVIN BENJAMIN JASON WITTEN & 2012 TOPPS CHROME DEMARCUS WARE RAINBOW (WANTS MARKED).

Neither. Defenses know what they can do and next year they'll be average QB's at best.
Collecting = Peyton Manning
Manning PC

Keenum, because i am a Texans collector! Bahahahaha!!!! (Galactic Bias)
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(11-06-2013, 06:15 PM)totter Wrote: Keenum, because i am a Texans collector! Bahahahaha!!!! (Galactic Bias)
Did you collect Schaub? I noticed that Keenum is in higher demand than Nick Foles. Either Keenum is better or has better fans.

Case keenums fan base is larger, I mean come on local kid, local college star, gets to pros and is throwing bombs over Baghdad to Andre Johnson(hasn't had a td all year) Makes Schaub look like a used Cue-tip.........That Sunday Night Football display over a mid-day game......
[Image: PeytonVolsBannerAbsoluteFinal.png]

http://s1146.photobucket.com/albums/o528...Garretson/
Peyton Manning, Zac Dysert, and UT Vols

I didn't see the Eagle game, but I'll be snookered if Keenum didn't look great in his game. ...well, for the first half anyway.
There is a God and his name is Billy Joel

(11-06-2013, 10:27 PM)jctone Wrote: Did you collect Schaub? I noticed that Keenum is in higher demand than Nick Foles. Either Keenum is better or has better fans.
Used to being the key words! My PC has taken a major hit! Lol! I have tons listed for trade if anybody wants some! Hahaha!!!
I LIVE for "Soup Kitchens" with "Dirty Mike" and the boys!!! BAHAHAHA!!!!

(11-07-2013, 10:35 AM)totter Wrote: Used to being the key words! My PC has taken a major hit! Lol! I have tons listed for trade if anybody wants some! Hahaha!!!
Since you are a Texans' expert, what type of Keenum cards would you recommend if I was purchasing, grading, and reselling?