`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Michael Carter-Williams ... ???

Michael Carter-Williams ... ???
OK, I just realized why the 76ers are off to such a good start ...

Rookie Michael Carter-Williams was named Player of the Week today, averaging 20.7 points and team highs of 9.0 steals and 4.3 steals in three games, all wins.

Obviously I'm late to the party on this, but just checked the bay and his HOOPS — that's right, HOOPS — RCs are going for like $15-25, and the gold parallels are getting $50.

Autos, you ask? Well, one is at almost $400, with almost two days left.

I mean, I get that he's good, they're playing well, Hoops is the only thing out right now, but don't these values seem just a wee bit out of whack?

Every year there's some rookie that starts out hot — CP3, Lillard, Kyrie, etc., and I don't remember values like that, for a product like Hoops, for those guys.

RE: Michael Carter-Williams ... ???
That seems like a lot of money for a hoops rc. I wish I had been paying attention. I would have listed the one that I have.
http://i1356.photobucket.com/albums/q728...232c31.jpg

I am typically a fast shipper and I ALWAYS use Delivery confirmation. Sometimes I forget to provide the number.

Yea, kind of ridiculous. People seem to forget he only averaged 9 points in preseason.
I just don't see him staying at this high level for long.
I feel like now would be the time to sell any of his cards for the most buck tho!

Being that he has 1 week of NBA basketball under his belt and people are already assuming he is already named the ROY, ya I would say the prices are a bit extreme. Great player, lot of potential, but still early.

[Image: Nick.jpg]

i checked the bay last week, the day the season started, there was a sale of his auto at $50...the day after he went off, there was one going for $150.

and the only reason why the hoops is going off is because i believe that's the ONLY product available right now.

but we all thought lillard wasn't going to last...or at least i didn't.

Seems like a solid player with lots of potential. Prices are only so high on hoops autos because they are the only cards of his available yet. Once more products release they will drop in price. Everyone wants to jump on the MCW bandwagon. Low Supply + High Demand = Ridiculous Prices.
[Image: 23892124190_71315005dc_b.jpg]

He's legit, no doubt about it but these cards are overvalued. With that being said i'm going to go through the Hoops box i busted and hope i had some MCW cards to sell.
[Image: VSiDkeU.png]

Wow, first week and his cards are going for those prices? Reminds of some point guard the Knicks had of Asian descent some time ago..haha

Too bad management didn't want to keep him around, I wished that we retained him.
Inconstancy is my very essence says the wheel Rise up on my spokes if ya like but dnt complain wen ya cast back down into the depths Good times pass away but then so do the bad Mutability is our tragedy but its also our hope The worst of times like the best are always passin away http://www.photobucket.com/vgqv

I went to my first ever NBA game on Saturday (Sixers v Bulls) and he was great to watch, made me want to collect him, but then I saw those prices and figured I could wait for a while...
[Image: Bloomfield%2BRoad%2BPanoramic%2B2-1.jpg]