`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Jordy Nelson fans

Jordy Nelson fans
I was shopping around over the weekend, and was actually able to pick up a card that may, or may not, be of interest to a fellow Packers or Jordy Nelson fan. I already have one, but knew I couldn't pass it up in case someone wanted to trade for it.

What is it that I was able to pick up that I will be willing to trade?

this:

A 2012 Jordy Nelson Prizm auto #d to 10. I already have one, as I said, and just picked one up in case there was anyone interested here in it. Of course, if no one is, I would then have 20% of the entire production run Smile

Of course, I also got this with the intention of possibly getting some more autos for my Super Bowl auto chase, so, I would love to be able to get official autos from one or multiple of these players in exchange:

Mike McCarthy

William Henderson
Don Beebe
Derrick Mayes
Andre Rison
Desmond Howard
Jeff Thomason
Lamont Hollinquest
Tyrone Williams
Mike Prior
Aaron Taylor
Sean Jones
Calvin Jones
Santana Dotson
Robert Brooks

Jerry Kramer
Bob Skoronski
Marv Fleming
Forrest Gregg
Jim Taylor
Ray Nitschke
Dave Robinson
Herb Adderley
Donny Anderson
Zeke Bratkowski
Max McGee
Henry Jordan
Willie Wood

Let me know if you are interested. I won't have this in hand until later in the week, more than likely, and would want to make sure that it's in tradable condition, but figured I would get the ball rolling.

RE: Fellow Packers Fans - Esp. Jordy Nelson fans
I would love to add the Jordy to my PC. Prying the autos you want out of my PCs would be really hard though. I just picked this up yesterday:
[Image: JordyHat_zpsb9643775.jpg]
[Image: BeckettSig_zpsc5cf9bf2.jpg]

I have two of these, got this one and an 8x10 signed in Indy last season. Also trying to limit my dupes both autos and GU.

PM me your address

[Image: indy1001.jpg]

Prior's only official is Pro Line with the Colts. Figured you'd want something in Green and Gold.
[Image: Gdgj0.png]

PhotoBucket

Top 5 Auto Needs
1. Elijah Pitts
2. Oscar Robertson "Big O"
3. Giannis Antetokounmpo "GA34"
4. Aaron Rodgers "A12R"
5. Aaron Rodgers "A8R"

(11-04-2013, 05:15 PM)bigtrip18 Wrote: I have two of these, got this one and an 8x10 signed in Indy last season. Also trying to limit my dupes both autos and GU.

PM me your address

[Image: indy1001.jpg]

Prior's only official is Pro Line with the Colts. Figured you'd want something in Green and Gold.
Well, I'm trying to limit it to officially produced autos at the moment, and the Pro Line one (even though the pose is almost as bad as the one for Eugene Robinson...) would be the only one I'm going for at the moment, and really not even wanting cut autos. If they have official autos in the Packer's uni, then I'd be up for them, though. I'm also looking for value for this as well. I have listed in my Wants all of the cards that would fall into this category for all of the players I have in my list. Eventually, I may expand out to getting autos of guys that are personally signed or from mailing in to the team to get them from these teams, but the ones that are official are my goal presently.

packerbkd, I actually was able to already pick up the Willie Davis Contenders in another trade, so I don't need that one anymore. I may be willing to part with the Lacy that we discussed as well, and that would probably balance out with the Nelson to the value of most of the others. Though, I'm sure we don't need to include the Mayes, so that would put the values at what I would expect the Lacy and the Nelson to go for.

As I said, though, I'm throwing this out there to see what interest there may be in it. I don't necessarily expect anyone to break up a PC for it, as I have a hard time breaking up my own PC to get stuff that I want, but figured that if anyone was interested, and had access to getting any of the officially produced cards for these guys (even if it meant going to a LCS or eBay), that I would give the opportunity to trade for it.

bump for anyone who hasn't seen it.

So.... I ended up picking up a Gregg and a Kramer auto from the 66, 67 SB's since i was able to get them at really good prices, and decided that I don't necessarily need to limit myself to the SB autos to trade for this. I've been making decent progress with them recently, so I am ok with expanding this. Why make this difficult, right? If you are interested, please send an offer, though please make it something that's worth while that I don't have, I don't normally have something this nice from the Packers for trade, and would like to get something comparable for it.

RE: Jordy Nelson fans
I'm going to keep bumping this until someone let's me get it into their collection! I mean it! I'll do it! Smile

(11-06-2013, 09:08 AM)bojesphob Wrote: I'm going to keep bumping this until someone let's me get it into their collection! I mean it! I'll do it! Smile
I know it's a long shot but check me.......... if you looking for packers in return I have some doubles i can add to my org. LMK
Thank You for your time - Alan

Bumping this again. Looking for around 70 TV for it. My usual trade wants are still valid (12 Chrome, 12 Prizm, Super Bowl autos, any of which I don't have), or will go with a combination of things for Jordy Nelson, Aaron Rodgers RC, Favre Stadium Club RC or Action Packed RC, Jordy Nelson 12 Chrome Red, Eddie Lacy or Johnathan Franklin that I don't have. Would prefer not to trade down too much, but I know there's someone out there who has something they'd be willing to trade for this!