`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hugh shout out to Phillies816

Hugh shout out to Phillies816
This trade was the largest money value trade I've done. His end was delivered on Friday. I noticed when I picked the box up that is was heavy for 140 cards. I finally got around to opening it today. Lets just say I almost passed out. First off, not counting the cards in trade, theres got to be close to 500 extra cards if not more. Secondly, the box contained 2 autographed hats. One Philiies hat auto'd by Bobby Abreu and the other a Eagles hat auto'd by Tommy McDonald. Box also contained a Sports Illustrated 2008 Commemorative Issue of the Phillies World Series Championship, a copy of the Philly Inquirer November 1, 2008 issue with Celebration Day on the front page, and a 2008 Inquirer commemorative poster of Ryan Howard. The picture does this no justice! I am honestly speechless. No word or words can come close to how appreciative I am for all that I received. He is the reason that I will continue to trade on this site. Thanks again!

[Image: 030_zps10d44d93.jpg]
Collecting Phillies base cards from 1950-present
Collecting all catcher prospect and rookie cards

RE: Hugh shout out to Phillies816
Looks like you became a Phillies super collector over night! Great trade for the both of you!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

wow, that is crazy
Looking for jose reyes in a Mets uniform
REYES CARD COUNT-366

"the other sports are just sports, baseball is a love"

[Image: 6I7b5.png]

As for me and my house, we will serve the Lord"

I'm glad you liked everything. Thanks again for the awesome trade Smile

Awesome!
[Image: 1WFtDI1.png]
Building Base sets and Collecting All Tigers
Looking for 1951 Red Back #36 Gus Zernial JUST ONE MORE TO GO!!!!!!!

Pretty amazing, I would be speechless as well!
[Image: drdwe0.jpg]

I saw both ends of this trade....everybody was a winner! Awesome Phillies816 and congrats to you both.
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.