`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Dream Team Rookie Collection

Dream Team Rookie Collection
Finally finish this project. I tried to get all graded cards, but I had to pass on Christian Leattner. Still deciding I should get the coaches for the dream team or not. Here is a video for people who likes video instead of picture.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wgAAaNQ3YjE

[Image: IMG_0263.jpg]

RE: Dream Team Rookie Collection
Really impressive collection man! I think what is most impressive is you have Malone, Barkley, Ewing, and the Bird/Magic RCs. Great stuff, PM sent!

[Image: Nick.jpg]

+1
not sure how i missed this when you originally posted it. great job, very cool! is that laettner card not grade worthy?

Very nice collection. Congratulations on completing the project. How long did it take you to complete? What will your next project be?

(12-04-2013, 12:08 AM)hlc1949 Wrote: Very nice collection. Congratulations on completing the project. How long did it take you to complete? What will your next project be?
My next project is get the auto of the dream teamers.
(12-03-2013, 11:07 PM)hercules21 Wrote: +1
not sure how i missed this when you originally posted it. great job, very cool! is that laettner card not grade worthy?
I can't find a Laettner that was already graded. Still deciding is it worth grading.