sold
[Image: dj2.png]
[Image: dj4.png]
[Image: dj3.png]
[Image: dj6.png]
[Image: dj5.png]
[Image: dj1.png]

RE: Jeter lot FS
(11-02-2013, 07:18 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Don't mean to be an a-hole, but you're the same dude who posted a Jeter RC lot for over 2x Ebay a few months ago and deleted the thread and got bitter after receiving feedback...

Quit spamming the trading board with way overpriced sales threads... thanks.
Do you have any autos available by chance?
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

(11-02-2013, 07:18 PM)petillo64 Wrote: Don't mean to be an a-hole, but you're the same dude who posted a Jeter RC lot for over 2x Ebay a few months ago and deleted the thread and got bitter after receiving feedback...

Quit spamming the trading board with way overpriced sales threads... thanks.
I had replied on that thread that I messed up and was asking what my online auction lot was priced at. The lot I had here was less cards, the online auction had more cards. It was a honest mistake. Might not of gotten sent threw since I was on my phone.
I wasnt bitter sorry if I came across that way, but this was before I realized my mistake lol

I dont think my asking price for this lot is overpriced. Also Im not spamming anything.
Thanks for your reply though.

Bump open to offers.

RE: Updated FS lot of Jeter new price with scans
Bump ttt for updated thread.

I dont think it is that overpriced either. There are at least 6 or 7 $10bv cards there. Two or three in the 20 range. His cards always sell much closer to the guide value than anyone else. If it were anyone else, yeah, waaaay over priced. I dont think it is too bad but would look much more attractive to a buyer a nice even 50. I'd buy it if I didnt have all but four of em!

LF 1934/1936 Diamond Stars
&
05 Turkey Red SPs
13 Turkey Red
12 Archives Au's
12 Archives Gold
13 Finest Master Set
Ginter mini Snakes/Fortunes/Beards/Hats/Bikes

Oops. Thought I deleted my comment.
PC Players: Alex Bregman and Christian Yelich. Looking for any and every I don't have.
Other Players: Luis Ortiz Jr., Rowdy Tellez, Touki Toussaint

Thanks toddaray

petillo64 its all good man Smile

What a great lot! Wish I had $50 to spend, it would be worth every penny. Good luck, man!
Collecting Robin Yount, Brewers Topps parallels, Brewers autos and Jonathan Lucroy in a Brewers uni.

Lucroy Brewers Collection : 589/596 non 1/1's (98.8%) and 65 1/1's

Bump ttt Smile