`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got OPG for a month, let's trade, Pics added

Got OPG for a month, let's trade, Pics added
OK, signed up for the OPG for the November promo so let's get some trading done. Looking for Mets cards specifically Strawberry, Mookie or Gooden that I do not have. Will look at some of the new kids like Harvey and Wheeler. Love David Wright but not a collector of his. NO interest in Santana, Beltran, REyes, Delgado. Any older players that have current cards I'd like too.

Org is somewhat updated, also have a Patrcik Corbin jsy card arriving today from 2013 Topps Update and a Didi Gregorius auto arriving today if anyone has any interest. Will be around most of day until 5 when I have to go to work.

Just got cards in. The DBacks are for trade for comparable Mets GU or Auto but the Mays is only FS, asking $60 dlvd

[Image: Scan_Pic0001_zps84520ab9.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0002_zpsdceaaf03.jpg]
[Image: Scan_Pic0053_zps4501ca69.jpg]
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

RE: Got OPG for a month, let's trade, Pics added
Pics added in post above, cards came in mail yesterday. Looking for Mets GU or Autos. Will be working from noon to 8 but will try to get back to people on mobile phone.
Always interested in low #d parallel cards. Also collecting Mookie Wilson, Darryl Strawberry and Dwight Gooden.

[Image: tHxLj.png]

RE: Got OPG for a month, let's trade, Pics added
See if I have anything you like and send me an open offer... For some reason I am having an issue with starting trades