`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Poll: Should we open this to other sports or strictly baseball (remember you will receive what YOU collect)
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Yes
40.74%
11 40.74%
No
59.26%
16 59.26%
Total 27 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 5 Vote(s) - 3.4 Average
2013 Beckett Secret Santa - LETS ROLL!

RE: 2013 Beckett Secret Santa - sign ups through Nov 12!
Count me in!

RE: Its about that time - Secret Santa!
(11-01-2013, 04:36 PM)RobbinsDynasty Wrote: Willing to jump on in.
your inbox is full, delete some PM's! but I've got you down.

17 of 24 people have decided to do this in a matter of only a couple of days! if I haven't heard from the other interested members by this weekend I'll send you a PM to see if you're in or out or waiting to make up your mind. This looks like it is going to be an awesome turnout, lets keep the interest going!

RE: Its about that time - Secret Santa!
(11-04-2013, 06:21 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: your inbox is full, delete some PM's! but I've got you down.

17 of 24 people have decided to do this in a matter of only a couple of days! if I haven't heard from the other interested members by this weekend I'll send you a PM to see if you're in or out or waiting to make up your mind. This looks like it is going to be an awesome turnout, lets keep the interest going!
just emptied it now..

I'm in
Mike Piazza supercollector: 4,267 different Beckett items
Also collecting John Franco, Eric Karros, Al Leiter, Brandon Nimmo, Todd Pratt, Robin Ventura, Turk Wendell, and Todd Zeile

Sign me up sir!

1st page updated, 22 confirmed!

I am interested in doing it this year. Will it be an issue with me being from Canada? Shipping will obviously be slower?
Looking for HOF auto's in Baseball, Basketball and Hockey.

Always open to trading!

Photo Bucket
http://s949.photobucket.com/albums/ad331...49_bucket/

I am from Australia, so shipping will take some time.
I am into collecting Charles Barkley, Steve Nash and Jason Kidd. I alos will collect Goldy.
Right now most cards are not in the trade section, but in my org, so look there first to see what I have and then PM me an offer and if accepted I will move it to the trade section, ready to be traded.

(11-06-2013, 10:22 AM)classical_hero Wrote: I am from Australia, so shipping will take some time.
We won't discriminate! I understand about the shipping times for all you foreigners, and as long as you use a service that has international tracking, it's not an issue,

I'm in!