`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2004 Bowman Chrome Hobby Box

2004 Bowman Chrome Hobby Box
picked a box of this up for $24 shipped and decided I'd try my luck at a felix hernandez auto or at least a yadier molina refractor. no such luck, my auto was at least someone who still plays in the major leagues and at one time was considered better than robinson cano.

only notables

zumaya rc refractor
paul maholm rc refractor
Joaquin Arias Gold Refractor Auto #'d /50

guess i could have done way worse with that weak class though. nothing really picture worthy, or really thread worthy but I like to post the bad ones as well as the good ones!

RE: 2004 Bowman Chrome Hobby Box
Yeah 2004 was pretty bad no good prospects that year. I bought a retail blaster box at a wal-mart that year for $20.00 I think I didn't like it that design was just bad for me.

RE: 2004 Bowman Chrome Hobby Box
(10-31-2013, 10:03 PM)hongkongfooey Wrote: picked a box of this up for $24 shipped
zumaya rc refractor
paul maholm rc refractor
Joaquin Arias Gold Refractor Auto #'d /50
guess i could have done way worse with that weak class though. nothing really picture worthy, or really thread worthy but I like to post the bad ones as well as the good ones!
Right there with you! Might as well show the good with the bad! Unlike the gambler that only tells you when he's up, but never tells you about the 50X he failed! Arias isn't the worst hit you could have had! Not bad for a $24 box. Did you hit any PC commons for you? If so, it's not a total loss.
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.