Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
From a Yankee Fan

From a Yankee Fan
Congrats to the Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions
Collecting: Auto's, G/U Jsy/Bat, Refractors, etc.., Harper, Trout, Jeter, Mantle, Rivera, Pujols,Ripken, Griffey Jr, Heyward, Cal Ripken Jr., Posey,
Other Auto's, GU cards will be considered

RE: From a Yankee Fan
Yes, congrats! Phillies turn next year
Looking mostly for HOF players.....game used, rc, #D, autos, and mike Schmidt autos and game used

[Image: image_zpsd3640c04.jpg]

(10-30-2013, 10:34 PM)krn001 Wrote: Congrats to the Boston Red Sox 2013 World Champions
Boston Strong! Congrats!
See you in 2014!
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

****passes out, liver is dead***

Congrats to the Red Sox!! what a great group of ballplayers.

Congrats
Photobucket

Yankee Fan* Not sure Ortiz should have won MVP. Interested to what Red Sox Fans think....
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

(10-30-2013, 11:19 PM)jtwellsnyy51188 Wrote: Yankee Fan* Not sure Ortiz should have won MVP. Interested to what Red Sox Fans think....
it isnt close. he hit 688, the rest of the team hit .164

koji is a close second

(10-30-2013, 11:22 PM)jacobystealshome Wrote: it isnt close. he hit 688, the rest of the team hit .164

koji is a close second
Oh. i guess i didn't really pay that much attention. It seemed liked everyone was hitting. Its tough though, solid pitching is soo important in the playoffs, and especially a closer. .688 is pretty crazy though...
Super-Collector of Bernie Williams

Photobucket

(10-30-2013, 10:47 PM)elberson Wrote: Yes, congrats! Phillies turn next year
Congrats Boston. I loathe that team but if they had to win another I think this is a good year for it because of everything Boston went through this year. As far as the Phillies turn next year...The only way the Phillies make the World Series next year is if they buy tickets.