`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Robin Yount Sweet Spot Blue Foil /25#d AUTO Willing to take 3 cards in trade!

Robin Yount Sweet Spot Blue Foil /25#d AUTO Willing to take 3 cards in trade!
I am looking to move this towards other nice star autos in baseball and football. I am willing to trade down and take up to around 3 cards in trade. The blue foil /25#d version doesn't book, the higher numbered version in the set books $100 so looking for more than that.

[Image: YountRobinSSAuto_zpsb759d151.jpg]
If you have less than 20 feedback you're sending first.

RE: Robin Yount Sweet Spot Blue Foil /25#d AUTO Willing to take 3 cards in trade!
I am still interested but not much more than 100 , that alot for an auto of an semi popular player.

RE: Robin Yount Sweet Spot Blue Foil /25#d AUTO Willing to take 3 cards in trade!
I'm not looking for a ton over $100 for the right cards. I really didnt see much in terms of star autos listed that I could use however.

added some Triple threads today , one is a weird green patch auto of a redsox player.

Not really looking for Middlebrook stuff.

Anyone today?

To the top.