`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
called topps about some redemptions today

called topps about some redemptions today
just got off the phone with topps as i actually had a day to call them! for those who are curious...

2012 Finest Middlebrooks Auto Jumbo Relic Rookie Refractor is still in production.... getting a replacement finally.

also getting a replacement for 2013 Museum Momentous Material Jumbo Relic Base Card of Jacob Turner.

While i had him on the phone i inquired about the Museum Ozzie framed and thats still in production...

said it would take 2 - 3 weeks to recieve replacements, wish me luck!

[Image: m3OLcuF.png]
Sig by: jbel4331 / STL Cardinals & Rams Collector

RE: called topps about some redemptions today
Wow, I can't believe you actually got through to someone. How long did you sit on hold for?
Kepler

(10-30-2013, 11:44 AM)jaredhuizenga Wrote: Wow, I can't believe you actually got through to someone. How long did you sit on hold for?
just under 20 minutes. i was 3rd in que. called in sick today so i had some time to kill.

funny thing was there hold music only had 3 songs including "misery business" by paramore. ironic!

IF they were still in production, why didn't you want to wait for them? Is still in production, code for the card probably isn't going to be made?
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!

Holy crap!!!! I just called about my own replacement/redemption issue and I didn't even get through Mr. David Wright's welcome message and someone picked up. You know, like a real company would handle its call center.

Fortunately, they were able to live up to their lofty status by not having an answer as to why I never received the card or the replacement I requested so they have to call me back. I'm sitting here holding my breath on that return call.
Kepler

(10-30-2013, 12:06 PM)nolan5000 Wrote: IF they were still in production, why didn't you want to wait for them? Is still in production, code for the card probably isn't going to be made?
i have no desire for either player. its like getting another hit to bust so its kinda cool. and the middlebrooks is still worth a few bucks, so maybe ill get something nice.

(10-30-2013, 12:10 PM)phreakyq Wrote: i have no desire for either player.
Oh, Ok. Well, I can certainly understand why you'd want a replacement.
[Image: Nolan_Ryan-Banner_zps9f1a8483.jpg]
Special Props to pyr0punk for this Amazing & Killer Banner!!