`
Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My Neglect Is Your Eye Candy!

RE: My Neglect Is Your Eye Candy!
Glad everything is going better with you and your family! You have a PM.
Collecting All Jaromir Jagr Cards
Jagr Collection; http://jags16.weebly.com

(10-30-2013, 05:47 PM)pens1fan Wrote: Randi, I glad things are looking up for you. Really glad we got a trade done and I wanted to say thanks for the super cool bottle opener (everyone will have see when I do a mail post). Keep chugging along and you Beckett family is always here for you.

Also I need the Prizm pulsar blue rcs for my huge set. If you can find something would love to get another trade done.

Walt
Thank you for the very kind words, Walt! I knew that you would like that one, and I had to be *ahem* "stealthy in the acquisition" as they only let you have one per 15 pack of beer. Haha! I do have a couple more awaiting for the right people. Of course... I snagged my Habs one first and foremost! I only have the Anders Lee left, as the others went FAST! I should be picking up more Rack Packs in the future and will definitely give you first crack. The Lee is yours and will be in the mail soon.
(10-31-2013, 01:57 AM)johlix Wrote: Welcome back my friend. I've been anticipating your long awaited return. Lets hammer out some trades...Lmk if I have anything for your redemptions. I'd love a crack at em...
Thanks Jeff. It has been a long time, but I have been skulking a bit. I know that we will definitely have a bunch of trades to work out in the near future, so sit back and hang on! Haha!
(10-31-2013, 04:20 AM)jags16 Wrote: Glad everything is going better with you and your family! You have a PM.
Thank you for the best wishes, Christian! I have responded and hope that we can get something in the works soon! Best wishes!

Randi

Nice! Glad I was able to add a couple of Halak's to the PC

Looks like you did well on the breaks. No Roy base/inserts though. lol
[Image: 36415429146_421111660f_b.jpg]Scott Nobles, on Flickr

(11-02-2013, 08:41 AM)snobles Wrote: Nice! Glad I was able to add a couple of Halak's to the PC

Looks like you did well on the breaks. No Roy base/inserts though. lol
Yes! Thanks for your great contributions, Scott!!! Not a single Roy in any of the recent breaks that I have had, so that is poop! Haha! I will surely let you know if I do snag one though.

Randi

Alot nice stuff
[Image: marksig1.jpg]
STAN MIKITA CUP FOUNDATIONS
MATT SMABY CUP PRINTING PLATES

BUCKET LINK