Connect With Us!
IOS Store
Share Thread:

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
My chrome update

My chrome update
[Image: toppsupdatechrome.jpg]
What my wife don't know ,doesn't hurt me!!

RE: My chrome update
Nice pull on the Joey Bats!
2009 New York Yankees Autos Project: 29/52 (56% complete)

[Image: EAiRylN.png]

Sig courtesy jbel4331

If the Bautista is for trade... Check me... Thx

Oh wow! Nice hit, I'd be interested if its for trade.

Dude, those jersey autos are like 1:5,000 packs! Nice!

Very nice? Is that Fernandez a black? If so, I'd be interested if I have anything you may like/want.

Congrats and I hear ya re "the wife" LOL......
*When it's all said and done - all we have left is our reputation.

(10-29-2013, 06:42 PM)Phillies_Joe Wrote: Very nice? Is that Fernandez a black? If so, I'd be interested if I have anything you may like/want.

Congrats and I hear ya re "the wife" LOL......
+1 on wife lol
Tried the honesty thing with my gf the other day but didn't go very well at all! Joe sent out your package today. Thanks Again!

[Image: OKimtze.png]

Cool! I think that's the first TCU auto that's been posted! Congrats. Nice to know they exist ... Although, just before seeing that, I was seriously thinking I was done with Topps Chrome Update Sad ... I try to get out, but you guys keep pulling me right back in Smile
[Image: Ch4Mt.png]
I guess if I saved used tinfoil and used tea bags instead of old comic books and old baseball cards, the difference between a crazed hoarder and a savvy collector is in that inherent value.

I should of stuck with the one box been all down hill from there. seems like every pack since has a Bud Norris or Pedro Alvarez.
What my wife don't know ,doesn't hurt me!!

(11-01-2013, 10:14 AM)DrMitchJ Wrote: Cool! I think that's the first TCU auto that's been posted! Congrats. Nice to know they exist ... Although, just before seeing that, I was seriously thinking I was done with Topps Chrome Update Sad ... I try to get out, but you guys keep pulling me right back in Smile
+1 on the pulling in part lol
After my earlier post today I grabbed another. Wasn't bad Chrome debut Puig Profar Gattis plus Verlander Post Season. Regular update WachA RC Jeter Mini plus Jackie Robinson insert for my PC.

[Image: OKimtze.png]